• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is Everyone from?

A lot of members from MD here. When I was at Andrews AFB, I lived in Waldorf MD, anyone from near there?? Now back to MA and Cape Cod

Joe Rosa, I go to school at New England Tech for Automotives in Warwick,RI... Go home to CT on the weekends.
Stock 95 XJ just minor intake and exhaust mods.
90 XJ 3" lift 2 dr stick

Grew up in Yarmouth(Cape Cod) now I live in Cambridge(next to Boston). If you guys think I-95 is rotten you should try Route-3 from Boston to Pembroke.

Dresden, Maine its about 20 miles from augusta . all i have to do is put it in 4wd and go strait at the end of the driveway for some good wheeling

better late then never......

I am located right where Lawn Chero used to live... Blackwood - NJ, about 15 miles southeast of Philadelphia.

Fairly new to NAXJA

Well i'm in the southren most part of your reaches in fredricksburg VA, it realy does seem that we are caught up in the middle everyone.

Now on the coastline of Ct, lived all over Ct., Lived in Texas, Lived in Caribou
Maine for 4 years (9 months of winter, 3 months of shitty skiing!!)...Hopefully
soon........moving to NH or VT.!!!!!!FOREVER...OR UNTIL THE SLED DIES!!!!!!!

My turn, I've been MIA for a while from NAC but still have the XJ to play with.

From Absecon, NJ (just inland from Atl City) now residing in Norristown, PA (20 min west of Philly). Also; 40 min to Pinebarrens, 70 min to Rausch Creek, 80 min to Paragon.

XJ is currently sitting at 8"+/- & 35's but have some plans in the works for some new goodies (hopefully done for Camp Jeep which I am a guide).

Hope to make it to NACFest if the XJ is driveable to catch up with you all!

Last edited:
Montague, N.J. - Top of New Jersey.. 1:20 from Paragon, 3:00 to pine barrens.

soulslngr said:
My name's Yuma, and I'm in the Northeastern part of NJ, Bergen county!
What part of Bergen County are you from? I am originally from Paramus... :cheers:

PA Highlander said:
Ok, I'm Bill and I really do live in the middle of nowhere ... Cairnbrook PA (nearest 'real' town is Johnstown at 20 min out). I'm about 2 hours E of Pittsburgh, 2 hours SW of State College, 2 hours W of Harrisburg, and 4.5 hours from Paragon :(

BTW, from experience I know that it is 7 hours to Eagle's and 8.5 to Warwick RI :cool:

Then I guess that puts me further out in the middle of nowhere! :laugh3:

Dave, Dushore, Sullivan County, Pa :wave:
IAW 2000 census
Dushore 768
Sullivan County 6556
One stop light in the county
Nearest "major city" Williamsport 45 minutes to and hour depending on weather! :)
20 minutes to the nearest McD's, BK or Wendy's :farmer: :cheers:

I'm Dean from Natick, MA about 20 minutes west of boston and I dont have very many mods cause I live under my dads roof and he put me on a mighty small budget.

Well, I'm from Northborough, MA. I like playin with my XJ (2000 Limited with every option) I pull a big freakin trailer with it, and have modified it to help with that. I work at a performance shop on rt.9 in Framingham, Ma. To the guys that are in framingham and natick, you may have seen my jeep parked out front of Xtreme Performance (Silver, snorkel, 2"BB, 30's, wilderness rack) -that's all thet you can see, at least. And to end it... YES, im freakin addicted to jeeps.

Hey Guys & Girls!

I am Jeff, and I am from Stoney Creek Ontario (Made famous by the battle of Stoney Creek 1813)...anyways it was amalgamated with Hamilton which is 40mins from Toronto, and 10 hours away from NYC!

Hi, my name is Matt. We live in Winchester N.H. thats S.W., so not too far from 91 or that wonderful wheeling in Ma. off of Rte 2 (western Ma.) As far as the big roads in Ma. they are all a mess( I drive an 18 wheeler for a living)

Back