• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is Everyone from?

I'm Nate from Swanzey, N.H. I just got my 2001 XJ last year. Since, I have installed the following: Rubicon Express 5.5 Extreme Duty lift, 32x11.5 Pro Comp MT's on Extreme Alloy wheels, Four Real Steel prerunner front bumper. FRS roof rack, Tomken rear bumper w/tire carrier and receiver hitch, Advanced Adapters SYE and Tom Wood's Driveshaft, and Rusty's cut out fender flares. The only thing I need soon is a winch and a couple locals to go wheelin' with.

N8 DAWG said:
I'm Nate from Swanzey, N.H. I just got my 2001 XJ last year. Since, I have installed the following: Rubicon Express 5.5 Extreme Duty lift, 32x11.5 Pro Comp MT's on Extreme Alloy wheels, Four Real Steel prerunner front bumper. FRS roof rack, Tomken rear bumper w/tire carrier and receiver hitch, Advanced Adapters SYE and Tom Wood's Driveshaft, and Rusty's cut out fender flares. The only thing I need soon is a winch and a couple locals to go wheelin' with.

Welcome to the site Nate, there a few of us from the Keene area that are talking about some wheelin' trips this summer. Theres little to no trails around Keene anymore but were talking about N Adams Mass. Also do you know Gunseths 4x4 if you ever need any thing like used parts and other stuff Steves a great guy. Anyways if you need any help Pm me.

I'm from Halifax, MA. Its about 1 town west of Plymouth. A little inland of the south shore. If you dont mind wheeling with an 18 year old(taboo) me and my buddy are looking for someone to wheel with in the area. The trouble with some 18 year olds is they thing 4 wheeling is 50-60 down a dirt road and around boggs... thats just stupid. Anyway, thats were im from.
-Steve D

Buffalo NY.

Grew up in Richfield Springs NY (Cooperstown area), went to college in Morrisville NY, then lived in Rochester NY, moved to Golden CO, but now im back in ny... mixed feelings about that.

I recognize alot of the locals you guys are from through my travels working for M&T Bank (Allfirst).

Im involved with a few clubs... Eriejeeppeople, nickelcityjeepers, SCORE to name a few.

Central Maine. "about an hour" from everywhere. "GEO-GRAPHICAL Anomaly" as it were. BANGOR, Maine (Hamden) and PALMYRA, Maine.

South Jersey (the 51st state) here.
20 miles from Philadelphia Airport where I work and on a good day it only takes me an hour to get home.

robz95xj said:
Welcome to the site Nate, there a few of us from the Keene area that are talking about some wheelin' trips this summer. Theres little to no trails around Keene anymore but were talking about N Adams Mass. Also do you know Gunseths 4x4 if you ever need any thing like used parts and other stuff Steves a great guy. Anyways if you need any help Pm me.

Hey ....
I'm Jon from Nashua, NH and I have to agree about Gunseth's 4X4, great guy and lots of parts.

87 XJ w/ 5" lift & 32" Swampers
84 CJ-8 Scrambler bone stock rust bucket (awaiting resto)

NHscrambler said:
Hey ....
I'm Jon from Nashua, NH and I have to agree about Gunseth's 4X4, great guy and lots of parts.

87 XJ w/ 5" lift & 32" Swampers
84 CJ-8 Scrambler bone stock rust bucket (awaiting resto)
Welcome to the site Jon.

:wave1: Welcome Jon.

Hmmmmmm....machinist you say? :shhh:

need some projects? Bumpers, Rock Rails? :dunno:

N8 DAWG said:
:wave1: Welcome Jon.

Hmmmmmm....machinist you say? :shhh:

need some projects? Bumpers, Rock Rails? :dunno:

LOL.... If you only knew how often I get that? I wish I could but we are always so busy with work that I can't even get my own stuff done at the shop.

I'm Griffin from Hampstead, NH... about 10 minutes outside of Derry and 25 mins from Manchester. I go to school in Wyoming so I'll be here over the summer. Would love to do some back east wheeling. I see alot of NH guys here... sweet. I work at Rockingham Boat.

Northampton, MA myself.... very new to jeeping... and none of my friends appear to be into it the way I am.

Right now, I've just got a pretty-much-stock 91 laredo.... though it's certainly pulled its own weight. :)

It needs a lift... some better tires... and it will be a force to be reckoned with.
230k miles on the sucker, and still running strong.

andreas970 said:
Northampton, MA myself.... very new to jeeping... and none of my friends appear to be into it the way I am.

Right now, I've just got a pretty-much-stock 91 laredo.... though it's certainly pulled its own weight. :)

It needs a lift... some better tires... and it will be a force to be reckoned with.
230k miles on the sucker, and still running strong.

HEY NEIGHBOR! i'm just down the road from you. welcome to NAXJA.

Northern Va, mclean, greatfalls, fallschurch, around there, only been offoading acoupple of times, onece with friends in thier jeeps, and then at my school in NC, but im home for the summer and looking to have some trail fun,
-wilt

Back