• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When did the SoCal forum become the Group-Buy and Advertising forum?

GSequoia said:
My only problem with that place is it's a little concrete box and has so much background noise I can't hear crap when I'm there!
but they have arrogant bastard on tap! just go in the afternoon, its much better :D

cracker said:
Oof..........

Where is that pic?

Looks like it is a trend for the SoCal absentee Presidents to allow the VP to do what ever the #### he wants.....................

Avery, how about you get your language under control and stop throwing unfounded accusations around. Group buys discussion included the chapter president. It's easy to complain and point fingers and accuse folks of things, aint it?

Jump This said:
(That is why people like drinking with you there......)

Please note humor.....

I make myself heard, c'mon, you've heard me when I've been drinking!

Okay, you caught me, it's really the terrible coverbands they have!

:geek: First with all due respect to ALL the Forum Gurus .

If this topic has turned into a 7+ pg ping pong item...

And there is yet to form a Clear interpretation/understanding :dunno:

Maybe it's time to include such in the " things to clarify " in your next Chapter Meeting.?
I'm pretty sure that the people really interested / serious in sorting it out will attend.

my .00000000002 .
Peace.

Hey WAIT!!! I wanna say something before this thread gets locked.

I don't SELL anything!

Looking at my bank account, I probably won't be buying anything for a WHILE!

I have nothing to add to this thread! :shocked:

Carry on... That is all...

bburge :confused1

bburge said:
Hey WAIT!!! I wanna say something before this thread gets locked.

I don't SELL anything!

Looking at my bank account, I probably won't be buying anything for a WHILE!

I have nothing to add to this thread! :shocked:

Carry on... That is all...

bburge :confused1

ROTFLMAO :rof:

IBTL-Dog.jpg

BajaMJ said:
:geek: First with all due respect to ALL the Forum Gurus .

If this topic has turned into a 7+ pg ping pong item...

And there is yet to form a Clear interpretation/understanding :dunno:

Maybe it's time to include such in the " things to clarify " in your next Chapter Meeting.?
I'm pretty sure that the people really interested / serious in sorting it out will attend.

my .00000000002 .
Peace.
Sadly it seems there is more interest in e-drama then reaching a solution. Here's a link to a post where you get commentary from two chapter BOD members about this issue
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=243902290&postcount=97

SanDiegoXJ said:
Free beer????

Can I come too??? =)
What Time and Date?:party:mad:Ron's

popcorn is all gone...

Guys I really am ashamed at the way this tread was handled by a few people, really most of us are friends why can't we act like grown ups and have a discussion without the ego trips and bull crap tossing.

I agree group buys are for third party products, if your affiliated with the manufacturer or vendor selling the item guess what it is no longer a third party purchase. Especially when the vendor participates in the thread making arrangements on a individual basis like I have seen in the past by multiple vendors not just one.

I personally have a group buy I posted recently for some gas tank skids/hitches made by OK fab (a prior member of naxja) Im buying one for my self and asked about getting a better deal if we can get a number of them sold, since he no longer frequents Naxja I posted it up for him, Im actually buying one no matter what so if it was not appropriate of me to post the group buy then so be it and lock the thread or delete it and if there is no issue with it then move it to the right area.

I personally sponsor Naxja I know there are some benefits to being a actual sponsor and I had to push a few buttons to get in the door but really everyone needs to know it really is not that hard to get to be a sponsor if you get off your ass and find the right guy to talk to, once I found out Cal was the guy with Remi's help I went there and got it done. I also do not think that national sponsorship should be handled by a socal bod member but a national bod member I don't see how a regional guy can make national promises. (and Yes that is exactly how I feel)

I really do not care to be involved in further discussion about this in a public setting, so if you have some thing to sat to me or a question about what Ive said email me [COLOR="Red"][B][email protected][/B][/COLOR]

But really guys grow up, remember this is a group based on common interests and friendships beyond the damn interweb. And for the sake of being polite quit the foul language we are all more intelligent than that :doh:

Gerr said:
I also do not think that national sponsorship should be handled by a socal bod member but a national bod member I don't see how a regional guy can make national promises. (and Yes that is exactly how I feel)

:thumbup:

Back