• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you ariving?

Currently sitting in Chicago o'hare on my way to Iowa until tomorrow, wishing it was Thursday and I was on the road to Harlan...

While I'm wheeling the mountain Thursday I'll think about you. :dunce:

My little girl was so upset this morning.

Last night she was jonesing so bad...I already have the MJ loaded up and the trailer hooked up to the tow rig. She thought we were leaving this morning.

She got up and said "Daddy are we going to untucky now?" I said no you have to go to daycare today (and tomorrow) and she burst into tears and threw herself back into bed.

WHat's funnier is up until yesterday she kept asking when we were going to "chuck e cheese" instead of kentucky.

My little girl was so upset this morning.

Last night she was jonesing so bad...I already have the MJ loaded up and the trailer hooked up to the tow rig. She thought we were leaving this morning.

She got up and said "Daddy are we going to untucky now?" I said no you have to go to daycare today (and tomorrow) and she burst into tears and threw herself back into bed.

WHat's funnier is up until yesterday she kept asking when we were going to "chuck e cheese" instead of kentucky.

Good stuff right there. :party:

The Roanoke contingent will be rolling out at 7am sharp, should put us there around 1 and in line for a half day of trail riding. What CB channel will you all that are wheeling Thursday be using? The easier to link up the better I imagine...

Didn't someone loose an UCA one year and killed the day? Just sayin.... :eek:

Didn't someone mangle their junk in Lion's Den two years in a row? :D

Didn't someone mangle their junk in Lion's Den two years in a row? :D

It was mangled before that. It just got more mangled. :looney:

Didn't someone loose an UCA one year and killed the day? Just sayin.... :eek:

Then I fixed it at upper rock garden. So half if that is correct.

And if I remember correctly I had to help someone else put your 60 hub back together last year???

Yea and.... That damn thing hadn't been apart sense 1978 I don't think!

While I'm wheeling the mountain Thursday I'll think about you. :dunce:

And think about how much i'll kick your butt when I catch up to you on the trails Thursday.

Considering your track record at Harlan, I should be able to catch up to you fairly quickly :D

Back