• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you ariving?

With a trailer, but the trailer has a bad master cylinder and we are not sure if we will get it replaced in time

Surge brakes? John should just drive his XJ down and wheel it easy and not bother towing the trail rig. Those mountains going into KY are gonna be hard on the XJ towing a XJ. But if he thinks its up to it we will get him there and back.

Surge brakes? John should just drive his XJ down and wheel it easy and not bother towing the trail rig. Those mountains going into KY are gonna be hard on the XJ towing a XJ. But if he thinks its up to it we will get him there and back.

The best idea for this situation.

Yes they are surge brakes, he won't wheel his jeep bc he has 4.88 in the rear and 3.55 up front, he hasn't finished his HP44 yet and won't be able to before we leave. Towing Jerry is the only chance he will have anything to wheel

Yes they are surge brakes, he won't wheel his jeep bc he has 4.88 in the rear and 3.55 up front, he hasn't finished his HP44 yet and won't be able to before we leave. Towing Jerry is the only chance he will have anything to wheel

I understand. Make sure the trailer and XJ are in A-1 condition before leaving. The first 150miles is easy its that last 60 that is going to put a strain even on my Hemi.

The Chattanooga crew is leaving out around 8am thursday, so we should be there early afternoon...

Pretty much ready to roll. Loaded and packed. Need to drop the dog off at my parents.

Spending tomorrow night at the in-laws, leave early Thursday morning.

Also, looks like gas is going up. Depending on where you are it may have already happened. Fill up your rig if you haven't done so already.

I just filled everything up...

Ugh

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372812707.507496.jpg

mac 'still a lot to get done' gyvr

454 burb, get me 10 please. I think your 11.4 was a complete stroke of luck.

IMG-20130702-00296_zpsb02ceb5f.jpg

454 burb, get me 10 please. I think your 11.4 was a complete stroke of luck.

IMG-20130702-00296_zpsb02ceb5f.jpg

Through the mountains I get right at 10 towing, flat ground in indiana is 12. 454 here, you still have to anticipate the hills.

Trying a cabin this time...

mac 'just to be different' gyvr

And if I remember correctly I had to help someone else put your 60 hub back together last year???

I remember assisting in that, ain't gonna make it this year, Ryan has been talking to Glenns son on facebook and tried to talk me into it, I will shoot for next year if I ever get around to finishing my toterhome and finish the rzr

Leaving after a shower.

mac 'wife said I stink after loading up' gyvr

Heading to Charlotte now to load up Tim's heep.

I need to get a few things buttoned up. I need to install my new 18" wiper blades (just in case it rains). Everything is pretty much ready....I think.

I got it all loaded up between cloud bursts today, got soaked a few times. Its raining big time here with flooding everywhere!

Here is the "tow piglet" with Old Blue in tow

0703131736.jpg

Back