• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you ariving?

Arrive thursday afternoon, leave Sunday afternoon...

Thursday sometime. Maybe wheel if I'm not worn out from driving 6 hours.

Brennen and I can meet you in Louisville if you wanna convoy from there.

motorcicle

There's a harley dealer about 2 hours away through the mountains. I might go that way and try and get lost.

I may try and see if mine will fit some where.
I got back into riding last year. I had forgotten how much fun it is to ride.

I may try and see if mine will fit some where.
I got back into riding last year. I had forgotten how much fun it is to ride.

I ride every day to work. I don't usually get a free day to just go somewhere because of the family.

You're more than welcome. I'm putting mine in the back of the truck since I don't have the camper.

Thanks!

I ride a cruiser and tend to go pretty slow , quite the opposite of my trail persona. In Atlanta traffic it seems that everyone is out to kill you.

Last edited:
Going to knock off about 2-1/2 hours by staying at the in-laws on Wed. night. Leave at 8 in the morning, arrive about 2-3:00 on Thursday.

I will be there mid day on the 5th and leave mid day on the 7th.

I won't have any internet access while there(no smart phone) so I will PM Ed my cell number so we can all meet up.

Working with the babysitter (family) to leave wed to be there Wednesday evening.

mac 'to chill' gyvr

Going to knock off about 2-1/2 hours by staying at the in-laws on Wed. night. Leave at 8 in the morning, arrive about 2-3:00 on Thursday.

Will you be coming through Columbus? We could meet up with you there. I think Byron is gonna meet up with us around louisville.

Will you be coming through Columbus? We could meet up with you there. I think Byron is gonna meet up with us around louisville.

We could do that. I had planned on taking 74 to 275 to 75, but this would work too.

We could do that. I had planned on taking 74 to 275 to 75, but this would work too.

I usually pick up 75 in lexington. I have my reasons for skipping Ohio! :eyes:

I usually pick up 75 in lexington. I have my reasons for skipping Ohio! :eyes:

Hmm, might do that instead. 65 to 64 to 75 is about 30 miles longer. We'll meet up somewhere between lexington and corbin.

Ohio trooper wrote one of our officers in a fully marked squad car a ticket going to training a couple years ago...

mac 'just sayin' gyvr

Back