• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you ariving?

Ohio trooper wrote one of our officers in a fully marked squad car a ticket going to training a couple years ago...

mac 'just sayin' gyvr

What a expletive.

Confirmed everything (I think and hope) for Wednesday afternoon arrival.

Hopefully I don't break anything at the badlands next weekend.

mac 'two weeks!' gyvr

This really sucks, but there's nothing I can do about it. I can't make it.

You guys have fun. Some things with my wife's job have changed in the past 24 hours and I just can't afford to spend the money it takes to get to Harlan and back.

You guys have fun. Some things with my wife's job have changed in the past 24 hours and I just can't afford to spend the money it takes to get to Harlan and back.

Really hate to hear that Josh. Was looking forward to seeing you blow up some more parts! :wave:

Hate to hear Josh. Was looking forward to wheeling with you again!

Josh you will be missed!

Tim and I are talking about arriving mid morning on the 4th to catch the group going wheeling that day.

Josh you will be missed!

Tim and I are talking about arriving mid morning on the 4th to catch the group going wheeling that day.
We should be there between 2 and 3 on the 4th.

Unless I get a spurt of energy to swap a transmission, I'm not gonna make it. I blew the front seal out on a test drive tonight and I give up.:bawl:

I had a trailer lined up so I could tow it out. I've been fighting tranny issues for a month on this thing and I didn't trust driving out to Harlan and back.

I'm bummed because Harlan was on my short list of places to wheel before i get out of wheelin(its getting too damn expensive)

Oh well, y'all have fun:(

If someone could get up earlier we could be there by say 11am. :wave:

I'll talk to Brennen. We can load my Jeep up Wednesday night and leave at 7ish?

No 9 or 10 will be alright, i just got to give you a hard time.

I know, I'd like to go up to the state park, I could get up early if that guy from Chicago can.

Well shoot. Sorry to hear that.

Who is wheeling on Thursday??

Back