• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whatcha need to get done before Winterfest?

JEEP:

-Frame stiffies not happening

-Rocker replacement not happening

-Tie 1 and 2 together not happening

-Build a new bumper Done

-Install winch Done

I also added replacing all the bearings in the 30, bj's on one side, new u joints and a new short side chromo, and new krawler joints, which will be here today so hopefully I can get the axle in tonight.

TRUCK:

-Build some type of shelf in the back for my heater to sit on Need to do sunday

-Take the topper off and put new tape on it to seal it up Not happening, I bought great stuff foam to filll the holes last night.

-Cut a sheet of OSB to lay in the bed so the air matress doesn't get cut. Need to do sunday

-Put the heater back there when we get some cold weather and see how well this topper holds heat. Sunday gonna try it out.

To much to do.

Ben started a new list yesterday for the Jeep. But I've already got everything packed except food beer and our second heater. gonna be a busy week!

I swore I wasn't going to take any extra days off this year to get the jeep ready.....here I am at home today.

My list for this weekend is

Front axle:
U-joints
hubs
pads
rotors
knuckles(drilled out for steering)
1ton steering set up

once all this is done im ready for WF.

Well, I got the most important thing done. Kegged a Belgian Tripel IPA and an all Simcoe pale ale. And I've been drinking PBR in order to save the rest of my keg of Belgian blonde.

Jeep is still sitting on the trailer where I parked it after Moab.

Really need to get the new batteries I bought installed in the van, as the originals are now almost 8 years old.

Back