• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What ya gotta get done before WF?

At this point I can deal with all the other crap that needs fixed. I just need to figure out why I have no brake pedal. It's driving me nuts!

Did remove the pedal ? i mean they just don't unbolt themselves and run off....

X2 for me. If I can't get my brakes figured out, I may have to bring the TJ and just not wheel.

Trying to talk my cousin into borrowing his JK(on 35's with 5.13's and an Aussie) But i'm not holding my breath! :D

Haha. Yes! Make it happen.

well last time I drove it the steering stabilizer broke......:doh: and its worth about 8x what the XJ is so I'd hate to break something on it.

How is the starter working? I have to tell you after you followed us all over the Cliffs the only thing that seemed to need work was the starter....

I ended up replacing it after it died in an intersection and wouldn't start back up. I was surprised at how well everything held up following you guys around! :gee:

well last time I drove it the steering stabilizer broke......:doh: and its worth about 8x what the XJ is so I'd hate to break something on it.

Ah. You don't need em anyways. Tell him anything that falls of is a weight reduction. Woo! Mopar! Go fast! It ain't a jeep if its Petrie. Haha but on the other hand that would suck to bust up that JK.

Ummm......unless I make a serious break through on my front axle noise I just need to throw my tent, cot and clothes in the Neon and gas up....

Does it make noise with the driveshaft removed? If not, bring the Heep and some gear oil, I'm sure we can dive into it at the campground and figure it out. If we can't, we can tailgun in the ZJ.

If I can wheel green with minimal damage (because I am much lower then a TJ), then you should have no problem.

Does it make noise with the driveshaft removed? If not, bring the Heep and some gear oil, I'm sure we can dive into it at the campground and figure it out. If we can't, we can tailgun in the ZJ.

Driveshaft on, driveshaft off, before and after regear, also after swapping out both unit bearings.

Well I give up. I can't figure out what's wrong with my brakes. I'm going to see if a local shop is willing to figure it out.

Aaron, what about taking a video while driving so the sound shows up?

Aaron, what about taking a video while driving so the sound shows up?

I'm working on a go pro, if I could borrow Gene's it'd be sweet but his plate is pretty full this week.

Back