• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

those where on CL weren't they?

Nope. Don't think he posted them on CL. But got them from a guy on LSJC.

Can never find any good tar deals here on or cl or any other loal forums

Love spoiling my Jeep.

IMG_20110108_154108.jpg
Damn you!!!! I wanted those but couldnt pull the money together. Out of curiosity what did you end up paying if you dont mind? He didnt want to come off the price when i tried.

Damn you!!!! I wanted those but couldnt pull the money together. Out of curiosity what did you end up paying if you dont mind? He didnt want to come off the price when i tried.

On LSJC? He only had them posted for about 45 minutes before I talked to him about them.

I aired up the back tire... rolled it down the drive way to make it look to the HOA that it was driven.

You wanna see Sparty get really stuck? Take him to a Wal-Mart.

I got soap in my eye. :(

I saw in another chapter that you were having problems. Get them resolved?

Tried to back flush th heater core, checked the blend door, replaced the tstat and all the antifreeze. Still blowing cool :(

I dont knwo what the issue might be, it wa blowing super hot before this trip. Enough to burn me out of the truck. i am going to hve to sart a tech topic later and see if there are any other ideas.

Finished replacing the RMS and somehow triggered a CEL. But at least I'm not riding my motorcycle in sub freezing temps again today.

I lived in Austin for 2 years and I don't think it ever got below freezing while I was there. Thats a pretty weird problem, RMS - rear main seal?

Back