• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Got my CO2 tank tested and filled today, got my leafs for the front leaf swap yesterday. All I need for the front leaf swap is shackles, ubolts and plates(which I will order from Rustys after the Holliday). My plans for the next month or two are the front leafs, re mount my rear shocks, go through my cooling system, trans cooler, and hopefuly build some front fenders into my cage.

I gave mine a quick glance. Waiting on the overhaul kit and new chain for the transfercase to arrive. Since I'm going out of town on Thursday and wont be back until late Monday, don't think it'll be ready for another 2 weeks or so. Sigh.

Helped get this finished up today.

Y29udGVudDovL21lZGlhL2V4dGVybmFsL2ltYWdlcy9tZWRpYS8zMDg.jpg

May not be perfect, but it should be better than what I had to start with!

Ordered some nice presents for mine. :D

Got to ACTUALLY touch mine today.
Later today I plan to drive it.

Its good to be home for a few days.
Merry Christmas everyone.

blew a coolant line or the radiator, its too cold to find out. all i know is there is a coolant leaking out at an alarming rate.

and another note, it seems like every time i try to sell my jeep it breaks down.

a sign perhaps??? shes sayin keep meeee

changed fuel pump in 98' DD...broke fuel line(short plastic one)that goes from pump to hard line Grrrrrr....

i crashed mine being dumb :p

no damage though, just backing into a tree trying to reverse 180.

Yes! Consider yourself grounded!:flame:

Back