• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Well, I picked up another one! 91 4.0, picked it for cheap because previous owner couldnt get it to run, the pick-up screen on the fuel pump was clogged! :cheers: Paint is faded but not a lick of rust anywhere! Not sure what I am going to do with it, definitely 4wd conversion for sure...

Thats a nice looking MJ! Its 1000x better condition than the one I picked up a couple months ago. All the MJs around here are either beat to death or heavily modified by clueless idiots.

Well I saw that MOROC was coming to Texarkana July 2nd and 3rd, and was planning on competing. However, I don't have suspension seats or four point harnesses (which are required) so it looks like I may have to sit out. Anyone have some seats and harnesses I can borrow?

bought a daily driver and thinking bout selling the jeep

Swapped out my leaking RTV job with a lubelocker in my 8.25. Ran out of oil to do the turdy's lubelocker.

Still don't have (and cannot afford) a set of harnesses and a place to mount them right now.

Looked at it. My buddy is taking apart and resealing the new to me TCase, so waiting on that so it can be put in. Until then, she sit there.

Well i preped my jeep for rhino lining it. i should be putting it in tomorrow but today i only got the back completly done and tomorrow i plan on taking out the carpet in the front,sand a little bit then rhino line the whole thing. should be sweet.....
well here's some pix.....

GetAttachment.aspx

Driver side....
GetAttachment.aspx

Passanger side... (the worst)

GetAttachment.aspx

But i got it all primered and all that fun stuff i feel i did a good job.

Here's the before pix....

GetAttachment.aspx

Both sides in the back.....
GetAttachment.aspx

no pics showing

I had some swaybar disconnects from Rusty's years ago and one of them broke exactly like that, they were really similar. What people forget to think about whenever they drill through round steel like that is how much material is left after they are done. You drastically reduce the cross section when you drill through round bar.

Back