• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

not my rig(s), but put a 5/7 drop on the Whiteside Customs shop truck, and got to the shop to finish the tail end of a header-back exhaust install, and put on a Strut Tower Brace and detailed the same 04 GTO. Tomorrow dynoing an expected 500 HP GTO, full detailing a twin turbo GTO, and putting some finishing touches on the shop truck (fenders rubbing in front because we also put 20s on 55 series tires on it) so we have to put some shims in the coil overs. Oh, and i put a 2" coilover spacer on a 08 silverado. Busy day!

not my rig(s), but put a 5/7 drop on the Whiteside Customs shop truck, and got to the shop to finish the tail end of a header-back exhaust install, and put on a Strut Tower Brace and detailed the same 04 GTO. Tomorrow dynoing an expected 500 HP GTO, full detailing a twin turbo GTO, and putting some finishing touches on the shop truck (fenders rubbing in front because we also put 20s on 55 series tires on it) so we have to put some shims in the coil overs. Oh, and i put a 2" coilover spacer on a 08 silverado. Busy day!

fawk! i need a job like that...cept id die if i couldnt do a little fabbing every day

Well, this is just a little side thing to help some buddys of mine that own a custom shop. My 9-5 is in networking supporting and installing networks in hotels.

Put the winch on my new bumper yesterday. It just started sprinkling, so I draped a tarp over the doorless front portion of the cab.

IMG_0196.jpg

Had to take care of Nate's old apple stickers:
IMG_0197.jpg

Then there's this: :(
IMG_0198.jpg

what the hell is that? looks like a knife blade

I've seen and pulled out worse. When I get home I'll post a pic of what I pulled out of a wheel and tire about 4months ago.

However I did find fur stuck in the tread of a tire today and what was connected to it on the other side still makes me wonder.

got my gears installed that i busted at barnwell last night thanks to another jeep guy! Awesome time learning how to setup gears...even better i have a 4wd jeep again

That is great Tyler... so you feel like you could set'em up yourself from now on?

Back