• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is your XJ used for?

What do you use your XJ for?

• Bone Stock...Street driven only

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • Bone Stock...Wheeled once in a while

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Bone Stock...Wheeled all the time

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • Modified...Street driven only

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Modified...Wheeled once in a while

Votes: 140 46.8%
  • Modified...Wheeled all the time

Votes: 76 25.4%
  • Total trailer queen.

Votes: 11 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UKJeeper1 said:
Its HER wagon, so no wheeling (yet), just usual Mom stuff. But its also used to trailer the YJ when we go on wheeling weekends.
What is it with you Britans throwing HUGE trailers behind dinky vehicles.

Oh...where do you wheel over there? What type of wheeling is there?

DrMoab said:
What is it with you Britans throwing HUGE trailers behind dinky vehicles.

Oh...where do you wheel over there? What type of wheeling is there?

??? I wouldn't call it a "huge" trailer.

dual.jpg

This was taken on the way back from a Weekend in Wales off-roading. A 450 mile round trip. The XJ did fine, even on the hills in Wales. There was a little swaying above 60 mph, but everything else (including braking) was fine.

As far as where to go, there are several places in the UK where we play. Not much rockcrawling, mostly mud and forest. I miss the deserts of So Cal, but make the most of it here.

UK Trip reports:

http://www.jeepclub.co.uk/reports.cfm

http://www.j33p.org/event_reports.cfm

Primary use is for PIMPIN' HOE's

karstic said:
No he didn't get that from his mom. His mom would've beat the crap hasta outta him for taking it from the kitchen. He stole it from the pizza parlor he works at.

The funny thing is, Pete used to work at a deli!

'91 with 143,000 miles. Used as dd and for fishing. I live in the south padre island texas area and I do some beach wheeling. So far so good. I just got it so I havent done any mods yet but I hope to.

Mine is nearly stock, I wheel it whenever I get the chance. That's what I bought it for. It also functions as a daily driver, and I get plenty of use out of the folding rear seats.

I strapped a riding lawn mower deck and use it to cut seaweed on the roof of my house

I had '92 that was a daily driver only in the winter when it rains. Sold that a few months ago.

Now I'm in panic mode to revive an '89 XJ that sat for over two years...I gotta beat the rainy season!

We live a mile off the paved road and when it rains for more that an hour, it's impassable w/o 4WD & mud tires. Super goo...

We have an Impala (my commuter) and a 4WD RAM w/BFG MT's (wife uses this to get the kids to school...).

We NEED two 4WD vehicles...I hope the rain comes late this year!

It's a cheap, tawdry sex booth.

Back