• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is you good beer?

swbooking said:
Basically anything Stone makes is good.

I'll agree with that sentiment.

Any Lagunitas drinkers out there??? Killer IPA...

Current favorite: Ommegang Hennepin. strong flavor + high ABV = Belgian Beer

mmmm... can't wait to leave work in half an hour :D

i have to say ruination, arrogant bastard and double chocolate from stone....mmm mmm delicious

Surprised nobody else has mentioned it...but Yuengling is one of my favorites. Usually if i'm over at a friends or somethin it's the cheap shit that you find just about anywhere around a college (bud light, coors light..etc etc)

Lower that temp to 75 and we'll call it Abita Christmas Ale.

ANything over 80 and I'm drinking the pisswater bud light or coors light. Nothing like sitting outside in 85* temps 90% humidity in the middle of the night getting eaten by mosquitos, gettng sick on heavy beer and the smell of citronella.

UNCC_99XJ said:
Surprised nobody else has mentioned it...but Yuengling is one of my favorites. Usually if i'm over at a friends or somethin it's the cheap shit that you find just about anywhere around a college (bud light, coors light..etc etc)

Yea, that too, the PX carries it for $12 a case, I usually pick up a case every month and a dozen of the big cans of Fosters, with the big cans I don't have to make so many trips to the cooler or fridge...

Anything from Stone (Especially Arrogant, Ruination, and Smoked Porter)
Anything from Rogue (Especially Shakespeare Stout, and Hazelnut Porter)
Guiness
Sierra Nevada
Firestone Double Barrel

Or if I'm in my rare lager mood:
Dos Equis
Pacifico
Stella Artios

I forgot about Stella. That is pretty good stuff.

and Guiness is awsome in an Irish car bomb :D

in some semblance of order but not really specific

-Magic Hat if I can get it, but they do not have it where I live now. I like the Circus Boy and Number 9
-Rogue, about anything will do, dead guy is my fav
-Hoogarden(sp)
-Yuengling
-Blue moon (well until I found out that it is Hilldog's drink of choice, now I have to lay off it till I am sure she is out for this time around) though I have a case of their seasonal in the fridge, always good.
-Shocktop- not bad
-K, it's a cider, but still very good, high alcohol content

I dont really like cheap beer, I usually drink what I like or I dont drink at all. The only exception is if I sit down and order a Bud Light and a shot of Tequila

XJ Stryker said:
Have any of yall tried the new ones

Miller Chill and that bud with lime

I am a sucker for commercials and they make them look good. What is the consensus here

Gross...

Now a Budweiser or Bud Light Chelada isnt too bad.

XJ Stryker said:
Have any of yall tried the new ones

Miller Chill and that bud with lime

I am a sucker for commercials and they make them look good. What is the consensus here
Tried the Bud with Lime on the 4th of July at my friends house.....It was OK. They all said it tasted like a Corona with lime, but I don't think it did (Corona with lime is better).

I'd probably drink it again....but it's not something i'd call an absolute favorite.

HeaderSiteLSB.jpg

Back