• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is you good beer?

Nuke Proof

NAXJA Forum User
Lets say it's a Saturday afternoon about 4:00. It's about 85 degrees with a light breeze and you just sat down in the backyard with a couple of great friends. The smoker is goin' with about 5 lbs of baby back ribs putting the odor of the perfect seasonings into the air. Life is perfect as you pick up a bottle of your favorite beer and take a sip.

So what beer are you drinking?

Me? I drink Moosedrool, Sammy Adams, and Hefeweizen (preferably Widmer) along with many others.
:cheers:

Arrogant Bastard or Ruination.

If were on the cheap... Pacifico :D

Last edited:
Thats your perfect beer? You need to get out and try something new man.

I'll agree for beer pong:

Coors Light
Bud Light
Natty Ice

But not for the "Life is perfect" time. haha

Lets change the scenario a tad, you just finished laying the deck down on a 4,000 square foot house, hand nailing every sheet of plywood, it 90F and 90% humidity and the plywood is soaked with sweat from a 9 man crew and the end of the day whistle blows. What do I drink, a 6 pack of whatever cold brew the foreman bought and in about 10 minutes and the worse part it, don't even get high...don't even get a buzz.

kujito said:
Damn beer snobs.
Gimme a Bud.

I felt the same way until they sold out overseas...
Now I go for the local stuff.

swbooking said:

I'll agree for beer pong:

Coors Light
Bud Light
Natty Ice

But not for the "Life is perfect" time. haha

Light beer for pong? Come on.... drink the heavy stuff its more fun that way. :D
Also, you couldn't pay me to drink two of those above. If I can't drink a half decent brew I just don't have to drink.

Black Butte Porter is currently on my list.

hahah its the only way i can put down 30 beers in a night.

Im not the greatest chugger around.

uuugghhh... high life? *shutter*

ah yeah, Double Chocolate Oatmeal is awsome.

Basically anything Stone makes is good.

RCman said:
I felt the same way until they sold out overseas...
Now I go for the local stuff.

While not the Bud fan A-B didnt so much sell out as got taken over. They rejeced several offers till the price was so high shareholders would have beat the board of directors. Oh speaking of, InBev who held a good amount of stock already was trying to start changing board members if nothing happend soon any way.

As per local, Sam Adams is now local to the Lehigh Valley in PA they have a new brewery here. :cheers: I got a Sam's Cream Stout waiting at home.

Guinness/Shipyard

Yeah, that's pretty much my perfect beer. It's not bitter, it doesn't make me wince or feel like i just ate a meal. It's not skunky. It's even tolerable rodeo cold, even though
LOL......damn rednecks....:D :cheers:
I AM NOT A REDNECK.

Sam Adams if I want the good stuff.

Bud Light if I'm chuggin' .

Blue Moon
Fat Tire
Franziskaner and Widmer Hef
Sunrye from Redhook too bad its seasonal :(

Back