• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does your rig weigh?

Ha haa! I win!

3420 with a full tank of gas!

That's an 89 two door, 35" Dunlops, lexan doors, no back seat and homebrew bumpers. Otherwise full body...

The only one lighter was Woody's plastic swb, and that don't hardly count!

Robert

I_1BADXJ_I said:
Ha haa! I win!

That's an 89 two door, 35" Dunlops, lexan doors, no back seat and homebrew bumpers. Otherwise full body...

Robert
Sorry, I believe I win, you anorexic biotch.
Well over 5000 lbs of solid muscle.
Squash you like a bug.:D

kid4lyf said:
Sorry, I believe I win, you anorexic biotch.
Well over 5000 lbs of solid muscle.
Squash you like a bug.:D

Anorexia is for cheerleaders. Go bulimic or go home.

"Real men binge and purge!"

Robert

I_1BADXJ_I said:
Ha haa! I win!

Robert

Mine came in at 3600 with all my tools, full tank of gas and the sub box (noted
because ~90#)
thats no-lift, aluminium wheels and 27" tires, 1987 2 door. so 3400 race weight im thinkin. man.. i was really hoping for 3100 with me in it.

FarmerMatt said:
Summer is for da Sierra's. I'm taking my Dad & father inlaw up to bald this weekend for fathers day. Gonna take both jeeps so everyone has a ride. Once that trips done than the bent 44 gets replaced & the CAT goes under the knife.

Matt

What's left to use the knife on?

Mmmm....fodees.

4d comp Creepy's are in the pipe line. Front end is getting swapped in with air shocks. I'm going to cut it's nose off & remount the winch under the radiator. I want to redo the "grill" because it just doesn't look "finished" to me & it bugs me. There's a few tubes here & there that are dented (mangled) & need replacing...

BrettM said:
a scrappy little bird told me plans of 609, urf 3 link, airshocks, narrowed hood/front and some sticky fodees...

no urf 3 link. no room. its a traditional radius arm.

but sounds like the rest is going on. he "says" no narrowing on the hood.... but we will see:angel:

Paul S said:
I'd say it got dug out a bit.

July 11th is the next full moon Matt, mark your calender & come on down & give it a go :)

Paul

That's a tuesday night................

-Mike

I just got to weigh mine and its 3800 on a certified scale, 91 4 door limited,33" tsl's, 30 35 axles, 5.5" long arm lift,full interior and body minus some trimming on the front fenders,some nice fabbed up bumpers,and a half tank of fuel. Seems pretty light compared to the some rigs on here.:)

I weighed mine with racing cross weight scales, and it come to 3250.

89 XJ Limited power everything, alum rims(stock) 235/75/15, no spare or tools or poeple.

3750 with nothin inside and no gas!

Well, weighed the new rig today. JV ready with tools and a tow strap it tips the scales at 3600 lbs. That's without the winch, so add another 80 lbs.

Not too bad. :)

Goatman said:
Well, weighed the new rig today. JV ready with tools and a tow strap it tips the scales at 3600 lbs. That's without the winch, so add another 80 lbs.

Not too bad. :)

Got pics after it has been 'skinned'?

Never mind

standard.jpg

Back