• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you have to get done.....

awesome! thats what i needed to know... not gonna do this before the crawl (even though he really wanted to)

bring it, we can install it in the campground. Take an hour.

I spent the evening in the ER. I have a war wound an 3 stitches for being stupid. :(

story?

figured out what my squeal under the hood is. Power steering pump. I guess you guys get to listen to my pile all weekend, cause it's not going to get done.

87 'always broken' manche

Pop as in a backfire? If so did it feel like it was in the intake or out the exhaust?

Not a backfire, more like a stumble. While checking fluids I found a open vacuum line right off the intake. I need to run to town and get a vacuum line cap kit. I'd say that was the issue.

Rig is packed with all the wheeling raffle stuff. I just need my inside stuff and I'm good to go.

Guys, I'm so freakin' stoked about this trip!

Got everything loaded up minus clothes, my computer and My American Express. :D

Guys, I'm so freakin' stoked about this trip!

Same here! Like I told Aaron earlier, my plan is to fly out the door of work tomorrow afternoon when my last shipment leaves...and not even think about work again till Tuesday morning!

we are loaded up and ready to head out. will be leaving WI at 4:30AM tomorrow.
268817_2052744352204_1052381797_32090360_8250136_n.jpg

i got the cb in, but no idea how to set the swr. maybe you guys can help me out. i got the spare beadlock bolted up around dark and the valve stem is leaking so i guess will have to go get another one in the morning before we leave. jeep is in the trailer and the motorhome is loaded. really looking forward to meeting everyone!

I sure wish I had a combo like yours. Very nice!

That 12 valve is a bad mofo.....You're Welcome Wade! :D See ya in about 12 hours! :D

i got the cb in, but no idea how to set the swr. maybe you guys can help me out. i got the spare beadlock bolted up around dark and the valve stem is leaking so i guess will have to go get another one in the morning before we leave. jeep is in the trailer and the motorhome is loaded. really looking forward to meeting everyone!

I have a swr meter in my tool box, get with me at the crawl. I'll be in a light blue XJ with lightforces and KM2's.

Got the Jeep loaded and on the trailer. Got a little concerned about the trailer weight and the pulling ability of my Grand, so I took it for a short 2 mile run around the house. Got home and immediately pulled the Jeep off the trailer and took the trailer back to the guy I borrowed it from.

Not risking my DD ZJ just to get the XJ to Kentucky. I'll rough ride it up there instead!

Headin out at 0600!

I fixed te tire myself with a large patch and an innertube......lets see how she does, I might have to follow glen around so I can take it easy on her.

I fixed te tire myself with a large patch and an innertube......lets see how she does, I might have to follow glen around so I can take it easy on her.

:roflmao:

I have a swr meter in my tool box, get with me at the crawl. I'll be in a light blue XJ with lightforces and KM2's.

I'll need to use this Friday! I need to stop on the way up to get a new antenna.

The new slave is in, the trans is bolted back up to the motor, just have to zip her all back up on the bottom end.

Got the e-fans mounted today, most of the wiring is done. Finishing that up won't take too long tomorrow.

Once that is done, I have a few errands I will run around town in the Jeep to test out the clutch once again. Load everything up, and well darn it looks like I'll make it after all!

The RSOR tow rig is hooked to the Goose and loaded down with everything. Still gotta load up the jeeps and cloths plus another cooler and a few other odds and ends. We are shooting to leave nooga around 9:15 in the morning. Hope everyone has a safe trip, we will be meeting up with the Tn group in knoxville so we will either see you then or when we get there. Lets go CrAwLiN!

Now where did I put that spare 42" at........ hmm!

Back