• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you have to get done.....

I have been calling the tire place everyday to make sure my tire would be back today.......guess what......its not.

I just ripped every single guy over there, what a cluster.

I have been calling the tire place everyday to make sure my tire would be back today.......guess what......its not.

I just ripped every single guy over there, what a cluster.

WOW! Is this a local place or a chain? If it's a chain I wnat to know who so if I get a truck in their area I dont use them!

Did you have to buy them? Or did some sort of warnty get worked out?

I had to buy the shaft. They are going to try and see what they can do on the old one still.

Hey Brain, I've got you a little somethin, somethin, for the bus. ;)

IMAG0209.jpg

Well thanks to a damaged slave from the parts house and rain I got no work done on the trans today. I did get heater hoses figured out, the radiator moved forward and wiring drawn up for the fans. I now have the correct slave, so hopefully I'll have it done tomorrow night/Thursday morning and the jeep will be heading out Friday morning!

The bottom hose going into the radiator is the trans out side, top line is the return line to the trans.

The bottom hose going into the radiator is the trans out line, top line on radiator is the return line to the trans.

...correct

which one is it coming out of the tranny? thats what i need to find out...

the one towards the rear of the tranny... i can double check, take a pic and send it to ya if need be. (text me if so)

...got the cooler installed. just need to drive jeep around to get fluid hot and check level.
Jeep is pretty much ready to go, just a couple small things to do...

Just Gotta load her up tomorrow night and I'm ready other than Ice in the cooler! :yelclap:

My pile has developed an occasional pop or miss in the engine. Died today while slowing down. Ugghh.

the one towards the rear of the tranny... i can double check, take a pic and send it to ya if need be. (text me if so)

...got the cooler installed. just need to drive jeep around to get fluid hot and check level.
Jeep is pretty much ready to go, just a couple small things to do...

awesome! thats what i needed to know... not gonna do this before the crawl (even though he really wanted to)

I loaded a few items in the trailer and got all my "stuff" out of the attick to go into the Jeep.

Gonna grease it and check all the fluids and give a good once over and I'll be ready to roll....

I spent the evening in the ER. I have a war wound an 3 stitches for being stupid. :(

Back