• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you have to do before the Crawl?

It can sit in the street and use the parts laying in the garage to attempt to remove my pinky toe from the rest of my foot. All while dropping half a quart of oil on the ground for no reason at all. lol.

Wonder if the neighbors heard my obscentities from inside the garage?

Well...

New springs.... or coil overs
Finish passenger half door.
Narrow front with new H1 rims and centers...
if that fubars my current steering redo steering.
fix anything I break between now and then!

Install shafts DONE!
Install PS pump and bleed everything DONE!
Set my bumpstops a bit different
Build a harness bar somehow and bolt up the harnesses. DONE! (almost)
Put some speakers in it to go with the radio
Fix the hole in the exhaust
Rewire my rock lights
Replace motor mounts
Install the cover on the roof DONE!

List is getting shorter!

Well...

New springs.... or coil overs Ordered new coils

Originally Posted by Ghost
Well...

work up enough courage to let them chop up my jeep

There, fixed it for ya

I'm sure we can come up with enough liquid courage for him for that to happen...:D

Originally Posted by Ghost
Well...

work up enough courage to let them chop up my jeep

There, fixed it for ya

Like I said you bring the tube I'll bring the 220 welder instead of the 110. I checked on tube today and the big steel distributer in Florence does not even stock HREW, but they can get DOM.

I'm sure we can come up with enough liquid courage for him for that to happen...:D

I'll have that covered. We have a new place in town that sells all kinds of imported and domestic Beers! Even made a contact for home brewing.

my steel distributor does.... ;)

how much you guys think were gonna need?

How practical would it be to chop the top and redo my cage in a day? Now granted I don't think my hoops need to be messed with. Maybe next year we can all plan to show up a day early and chop mine. BC I'm coming to wheel damn it! I get one chance a year to actually wheel at a place that is not a cake walk.

I'll have that covered. We have a new place in town that sells all kinds of imported and domestic Beers! Even made a contact for home brewing.

Nice! Sounds like I need to put in some requests then! lol

Don't tell me, tell Nick! I've been down there once already in the last...3 months lol.

Glenn, it only takes about 3 minutes to cut the roof off... Then you wouldn't have to worry about not having a harness bar! It's be real easy to get in the back!

Glenn, it only takes about 3 minutes to cut the roof off... Then you wouldn't have to worry about not having a harness bar! It's be real easy to get in the back!

You have a valid point there. However I would have to buy 2 more harnesses....

I have the best plan, break the sheet out of glenns jeep on the first day then we can cage it out the rest of the weekend.......I can bring the bender and notcher.

I have the best plan, break the sheet out of glenns jeep on the first day then we can cage it out the rest of the weekend.......I can bring the bender and notcher.

What we going to run to do that? What day are you getting there? I like this idea as long as no knuckles are broken!

Back