• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you have to do before the Crawl?

How practical would it be to chop the top and redo my cage in a day? Now granted I don't think my hoops need to be messed with. Maybe next year we can all plan to show up a day early and chop mine. BC I'm coming to wheel damn it! I get one chance a year to actually wheel at a place that is not a cake walk.

drawings of what you would want ????

drawings of what you would want ????
There in lies the problem.... I have to have 4 seats. I really like my roof too when it rains! You would have to see what I have. Once it gets cut it just needs to be tied into the unibody better really.

Front legs are different now:

203-205006.jpg

They kick forward at the base and are tighter to the dash.

B-pillar
203-205004.jpg

D-pillar
203-205003.jpg

If and when the top comes off there has to be a c-pillar for the kids harnesses.

lol, Mine is getting front and rear harness bars as we speak. There'll be harnesses in the back for the kids. I'm not sure if my kids would fit into harnesses without booster seats tho. lol

Well...

New springs.... or coil overs Ordered new coils
Finish passenger half door.
Narrow front with new H1 rims and centers... Ordered new wheel centers
if that fubars my current steering redo steering.
fix anything I break between now and then!

At this rate you'll have everything done by April!

YEP! URE here I come! Working on the heep Saturday some if the coils get delieverd today!

Acquire a tow rig
Replace stupid mobile home axles on trailer
Regear to 4.56
Install CB
Install PS tube door
Show up to Crawl.

Addendum:

Replace fried alternator (this means upgrade)
Upgrade wiring to handle more voltage
Install dual electric fan setup (not sure if they work, they were free)
Maybe cage if taxes are good to me

Upgrading the cables on my Jeep made a very noticeable difference. 2 & 4 ga. welding cable is what I used.

Upgrading the cables on my Jeep

I need to do that!

Also:
At least one axle swap
T-case swap
Fix car so I can drop Betsy off at Hobag's(ordering parts now)
Quit buying guns so I can do what I need to do.....

Back