• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

It was a self wash and power wash with hot water yes it was an adventure there was lots of ice on the ground and I left my xj running with the heat full blast had no problems with any thing freezing

Not even you. Or did hubby come along to keep you from freezing that's what happends with my GF she loves to put her cold hands all over my body her favorite spot is my stomach it sends me to the roof. :O

My husband was at work. My grandma was with me and don't think she would have gone for cold fingers lol the fun part was sliding around the jeep trying to scrub and not slid across the ice or full on my butt.

I didnt do anything except run over all the junk that was under my Jeep when I pulled it out to have my neighbor install my 50amp plug for my welder. And tonight I may change my antifreez to something that will keep my block from cracking should I leave it sitting at MT Hood again for the day dam sisy California antifreez its like there gun laws lame!!!!!!

got all the parts for a hand throttle to help out in those tricky situations with a manual transmission.:clap::clap: Also gathered the parts to fix my rear hatch from slamming down and sending me to the ER for staples in my head.:doh:

Next week I will be going thru and checking the jeep over for any damage from the last 2 trips... hopefully I wont find any thing

I kicked it when I got home.

I finally ordered my 3 inch lift from Zone Offroad for my new 99 XJ. Can't wait to start this project!!! I also received my Uniden CB radio today along with my 4 ft Firestic antenna.

Lubed the heim joints :roll:

Test fit the new skin

2011-01-08170938.jpg

Got the second radius arm tacked together, now just waiting for darren to get home so I can weld them up with 220

2011-01-08171125.jpg

from the pict one looks longer then the other.

today got the last balljoint in and knuckles on. need to pick up a stub shaft socket to swap out the bearins

from the pict one looks longer then the other.

today got the last balljoint in and knuckles on. need to pick up a stub shaft socket to swap out the bearins

Looks like one has the johny joint tightened all the way and the other doesn't. The rest could be from camera angle.

I replaced my rockwells with these. Ford F250 D60 and sterling.

They have 4.88's which will be good for now and they have disks all around
I was a little saddened by not having 47's and rockwells but it has gotten to the point where my goals weren't going to happen because of this shop and I wanted something I could go down there for a week in March slap in and trailer away.
It's been three years since I've driven offroad, fing ridiculous if you ask me.

Anyway these should be plenty beefy to carry an XJ. Now I'm just hunting for some 40's

331a30a7.jpg

facb541f.jpg

I guess it's good. If I ever break a front shaft I could pull it out of my tow rig :D

IMG_4517.jpg

PS: I will be at MOAB this year!!!

Back