• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

163084_142165979172575_100001375224724_196876_257427_n.jpg

Yes I do, perfect.

ok cool. to me on this screen it just has a box with a red x inside it... but i guess if you guys see it then thats always good. but this is a school computer that i'm using right now so mybe there's something that blocks pictures or something? idk

Quick question... anyone on here ever rebuild there front driveshaft? Double cardon joint... When completed does it still lock up when its straight but fine when bent? Have took it apart 3 times or so to try and get it to turn more freely but nothin fixes it, bought brand new double cardon rebuild for it and it doesnt feel right and. its been so long since i had a working front driveshaft that i cant remember how freely it spun. I dont want to put it back on until i figure it out as its gunna be my 3rd d shaft. thx guys

20 dollars at a junk yard is usually cheaper, quicker, and easier than replacing just the double cardon.

did that the first time and it lasted just over a month so i rebuilt the better of the two. now when the d shaft is straight it locks up when turning by hand but when on an angle it doenst lock up but is a little tight but i could fix that just not sure bout when its straight and locks
:repair: :banghead::(

got 3 of the 4 ball joints replaced before the c press i was using bent. got to love harbour freight quality. also got the knuckles off the old axle. any one want to buy a disco axle and d35?

Re-routed left bank head pipe for more front axle clearance. Runs parallel to the track bar in front of the axle now.

Post up the pictures I need to see this I am working on installing a new header maybe I should hold off for a few more weeks :)

Drained and replaced rear diff fluid in WJ. Found out it needed 75-140 synthetic and then bitched about the price for two quarts. Then I spotted a rear axle seal leaking and bitched some more. Then I drank a beer, installed my lubelocker gasket and dreamed of what this thing would look like built.

that is one clean jeep. now go make it dirty ! lol

How do you detail a Jeep when its so cold outside dont your hands freeze or are you using the automated car was. And dont your doors freeze shut and your locks ice up also or do you put it in the garage until all the water runs out. I havent washed my Jeep in 6 months and mine just sits in the garage. I wished I could take my Jeep to an automated car was but with a roof rack,tube bumpers,cb antenna, whip mount and spare tire mounted on the roof I think I would come out a little lighter not to mention they probably wouldn't even let me go threw. :)

How do you detail a Jeep when its so cold outside dont your hands freeze or are you using the automated car was. And dont your doors freeze shut and your locks ice up also or do you put it in the garage until all the water runs out. I havent washed my Jeep in 6 months and mine just sits in the garage. I wished I could take my Jeep to an automated car was but with a roof rack,tube bumpers,cb antenna, whip mount and spare tire mounted on the roof I think I would come out a little lighter not to mention they probably wouldn't even let me go threw. :)

Your Jeep fits in your garage?

Also, it really isn't that cold. A week ago my Jeep was frozen to the ground out in eastern Oregon. Just sayin,,,

Yeah I have to take my spare tire off when we buy a real house I told the GF I am going to need a 12' door. And I am not worried about the Jeep freezing to the ground or doors freezing shut I am worried about me freezing to the Jeep when I am washing it. :) :O just saying remeber Ryan I lived in the tree huger state for 11 years I need to adjust to the cold and wait for my blood to thicken up.

Back