• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

well at least you know your jeep is always happy to see you!! LOL.

On a more serious not. Nice work. Wish I even had the skills to weld

Drove it in the snow (without getting stuck)

snowdustjeepn.jpg

Lots of Snow

snowsethwy7.jpg

Also picked up a new headlight and discovered my bit driver is too fat to reach the screws for the headlight. Guess I'll hit up the Bimart later in Weiser.

Drove it in the snow (without getting stuck)

snowdustjeepn.jpg

Lots of Snow

snowsethwy7.jpg

Also picked up a new headlight and discovered my bit driver is too fat to reach the screws for the headlight. Guess I'll hit up the Bimart later in Weiser.

Where did you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sent with Tapatalk from Android
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cherokee's eat Taco's

Where did you go.

Those were both on Hwy 7 near Sumpter. Third day of a week long trip.
Day one was PDX to Klamath Falls, day two to Fields, OR via Denio, NV. Day three was up to Baker City via Burns (and their foot plus of new snow) and John Day. Now I'm out across the Snake River from Weiser, ID at my GF's parent's place.

so my junkyard angle, i mean tim, came over today. he found a set of re 6 inch rear leafs at pap. :) we managed to swap out the rear leafs and pull the front axle today. i like air tools
imag0195k.jpg

imag0196r.jpg

imag0198h.jpg

imag0199mq.jpg

Got my 33 12.5 swampers mounted. This jeep isn't going anywhere till I trim the fenders A LOT. :wierd: When I walk up to it now I feel strange almost like I shrunk because Im so used to it on 30's lol.

Sorry picture sucks.

167622_1676600351377_1128537855_31798096_3812319_n.jpg

Decided to go flairless while the little one was sleeping

I have reinstalled the fronts for everyday driving, since they stick out from the fenders a good 3-4 inches.
How do you have your Hi-Lift mounted?

I've never carried mine with me, but lately I've been trying to think of a good place to mount it inside. Where you have yours is what I was thinking.

eh just pull the flairs and do a cut and fold on the pinch seam. give ya bout 3 more inches of clearance

Please don't post facebook pictures.

How do you have your Hi-Lift mounted?

I've never carried mine with me, but lately I've been trying to think of a good place to mount it inside. Where you have yours is what I was thinking.

It was actually really simple, since I was not using my spare tire mount, I I stuck the top of the Hi-lift in between the roof and the handle for the rear passenger on the driver side then used the stud for the spare though my hi-lift and secured everything. If you'd like I would be more than happy to take pictures.

It was actually really simple, since I was not using my spare tire mount, I I stuck the top of the Hi-lift in between the roof and the handle for the rear passenger on the driver side then used the stud for the spare though my hi-lift and secured everything. If you'd like I would be more than happy to take pictures.
Makes perfect sense, thanks Tim. If it wasn't 25 degrees outside, I would probably be staring at my Jeep right now.

I did manage to replace my steering TRE's, replace my lower track bar bushing, and put my sway bar back on. Now that the rear suspension is actually doing it's job, the Jeep felt like a total boat on the road without a sway bar.

Dont you mean post them right? Mine always work just fine.

idk what it is with my computer but it wont just let me copy and paste my pix in this box it just turns out with a huge box with an X in it so no one can see it so i either use facebook or photobucket and just paste the link on there

idk what it is with my computer but it wont just let me copy and paste my pix in this box it just turns out with a huge box with an X in it so no one can see it so i either use facebook or photobucket and just paste the link on there

Go to your Facebook pictures. Go to big picture, right click, Click copy image location (if you dont have that click Properties then copy Image location). Come to Naxja, Click Post Reply, Look on the top of the reply box and click on the picture of the mountain and Sun. Paste image location in there, Click ok. Done.

Back