• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Played in the snow yesterday need to wore up electric fan to a switch found out that wasnt working and a couple other things need to be fixed just little stuff

Tore apart my Turdy5 and found out my Lock-right was about to fall apart after 5 or 6 years of hard life so I guess Im going to put my open spiders gears back in also got parts rig and My wife's Peep PB blastered up so I can do some leaf swaping and Brake booster swap as well.

And woo hoo I found beer in my fridge time to down it

Trying to track down a steering issue and noticed under inspection that the set screws on my Johnny joints on the lower control arms had backed out allowing them to loosen almost all the way off! Was about the blame RC like everyone else does for worn joints! Tightened them up and no more clunking go figure.

181664ce-e240-75c4.jpg

dug out

IMAG0055.jpg

IMAG0058.jpg

I was going to mention earlier that he was going to get verbally flogged for going to that place. Iirc the last time that name was mentioned it was not good.

Put spider gears back in and Oh yeah so happy to get out of the stocker and back in the high horse and through some Dirt around .Today Ill finish up my cowl induction with a Buick airbox and hopefully get on to my swaybar disco retainers so I stop using up my zipties Pic's to come. And my go fast mod new NRA sticker

Back