• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Ex is not pregnant, no three-row jeep for me (for now)

Actually, she's my ex, I don't need room for her in there anymore either. One seater!!

1seat.jpg

Somewhere in the middle did this
77efcfa6.jpg

Hahahahaha!!! Upgrades are coming shortly[/QUOTE]

Wow how many shafts have you managed to bust up is it because 8.8 and no sye ? Ive been thinking of a 8.8 swap but spent coin in other places so I will be doing sye and rebuilding my turdyfive because thats cheaper than a 8.8 and all the swap goodies Ill need . So Ill get a 8.8 this summer and slowy get all the stuff needed to swap it out .

Somewhere in the middle did this
77efcfa6.jpg

Hahahahaha!!! Upgrades are coming shortly

Wow how many shafts have you managed to bust up is it because 8.8 and no sye ? Ive been thinking of a 8.8 swap but spent coin in other places so I will be doing sye and rebuilding my turdyfive because thats cheaper than a 8.8 and all the swap goodies Ill need . So Ill get a 8.8 this summer and slowy get all the stuff needed to swap it out .[/QUOTE]

Don't know how many shafts I will end up going thru! I hope this is the last one! It has nothing to do with the 8.8.... Guess my worn out 237k motor just had tooooo much torque. I will say this though, and I know torx will back me up on this my BA10 Is still holding up strong and not missing a beat!

I honestly blame this on thin walled construction of our drive shafts. It could be the angle of the shaft without a sye or a few other factors but for now, I will continue to run a stock shaft until I have a box full of parts to install (which may be awhile)

Little bit of everything going on
39d4a661.jpg

Enough Said!
11c5dc80.jpg

ea31daad.jpg

Electric brakes and a breakaway kit on the trailer (both axles)
a8671cff.jpg

22a96c09.jpg

Last edited:
I used it to do yard work.

181664ce-62b8-7da3.jpg

Put in new plug and wires. Cap and rotor. Still runs like crap. I think its the map cause it will stall and die while driving then not start again unless I unplug the map, tap on it and plug it back in. But it still runs like crap. But like this morning it ran perfect all the way to work. I think its running good when its warm and running like crap when its not. Don't know what that has to do with the map but its all I can think of.:banghead:

tuesday I had the day off so I changed the diff fluid front and rear. it was thre first change after the break in for the new gears up front. took it for a drive and all seems well. however i smelled a funny smell coming from the engine compartment after my short trip down the freeway so I just parked it and ill look at it in a couple weeks haha.

Fixed the ginormous oil leak at the back of the intake manifold.
100_3012.jpg

New lower shock mounts for the rear axle
100_3014.jpg

Floors changed in 95.

Back