• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Decided I didn't have enough stuff blinking at me on the dash.

newmp3player.jpg

Mach Speed Trio 8gb mp3 player
New deck & poss a cubby hole sub this weekend.

Got my new stub shaft installed
Completed my CB install, just need to tune the antenna now
and got my rear ARB locker working again (I lost the ground connection for the solenoid)

Found out my ex-GF is pregnant with quadruplets so I started mocking up a 3rd row. No way am I selling my XJ...

3rdrow.jpg

She's not really pregnant

Last edited:
Better put a big roof rack on for the diapers and strollers....

Hahah for reals.

I looked at mine. It's sitting outside not being touched this week. Gotta spend some quality time with the fiancé. Might work on it some this weekend. Need to figure out where a clunking is coming from, put in bump stops up front, and then also get a fire extinguisher.

Next step after that is to install a main power switch, wire the ignition switch to stay in the "on" position, then wire in a push button start. I want to eliminate the key from the column.

Started here.
9932a56c.jpg

Ended here
8b409b53.jpg

Somewhere in the middle did this
77efcfa6.jpg

Hahahahaha!!! Upgrades are coming shortly

I have a free driveshaft for you. I might be interested in selling my case with sye and 2low on it. ill know soon. byt the regular ds is free if you want it.

yesterday i put in new master cylinder and a new ine from the prop. valve to the master cylinder. today im shooting to bleed the brakes, have brakes so i can actually stop, and possibly take it for a test drive into town

My buddy had twins and already had two kids he put the front seats in the middle so his boys could walk through the middle of the two seats and get to the back then he put a samurai back bench in the rear left enough room on one side to fit a tool box and other junk works nice the back seats a fold and tumble so if the kids arent with him he can make more room for junk

Back