• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

That's awesome Ben. Red Dragons!

Tripod holder in the rear with a quick-fist clamp.

tripodmount.jpg

Got my jeep back from the break down on Friday. Have new calipers and I'm back down to 4.5" of lift. Soon new pads and rotors will go on then I'll replace the passenger front hub bearing since its going bad.

I'm gonna go with stock rotors and ebc green pads. As long as they make em for the jeep anyway.

Then I replaced the headlights with silver stars so hopefully I can actually see the road now haha.

I have a free good headlight for anyone who wants it.

My front took a shit after I had pulled out a stranded friend. :smsoap:

Yukon Axle inner side
IMAG0271.jpg

Some of the rest.
IMAG0269.jpg

IMAG0267.jpg

I will have more pics tomorrow. Cant even see the ball joints and there uglyness. I couldnt even find my U-joint, it exploded into a million pieces lol

went snow wheelin. tcase is pretty much gone. 4hi doesnt work at all. 4lo pretty much just says clickety clack anytime throttle is applied. so jeep will be grounded for a while, while i play with the car. we'll see how long it takes till i get around to fixing this....

went snow wheelin. tcase is pretty much gone. 4hi doesnt work at all. 4lo pretty much just says clickety clack anytime throttle is applied. so jeep will be grounded for a while, while i play with the car. we'll see how long it takes till i get around to fixing this....

Stretched chain? Hmm

Fixed my front end damage, put new brakes on, cleaned and lubed my heim joints, and soldered all my door wires the dumb asses at Warrior Procucts cut.

holy crap john.. my track bar is half of that stick.. LOL

i was scratching my head on that one too. oh well maby ill have enough to do the rocker replacement trusses i had in my head...

ill have a thred up somtime soon. i just have to get enough time to get the prelude back on the road. then all the focus is on the xj.

New headers are in, switch panel is in and rack lights are wired up. Steering upgrade, and new cat will get put in next weekend. And just ordered some stuff to make my own rock lights..... "this is what we call progress"

Told my XJ that if I move to Sweden, it can't come.
$7.72/gallon.

:(

Career wise, it would be a great move (working for DICE) but I think I'd miss the mountains.

Back