• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

You gonna take the yaris wheeling? Lol

There's nothing in Texas a Yaris couldn't handle anyways.

Except the drop off from pavement to non paved additional parking at the gas station in townthis morning. The Yaris may or may not have slightly dented and scratched rockers now....

Back when I was 18 and didn't have any sense I was given a brand new Ford Focus 5 speed.

I took it back with half the tread gone off the front tires and flat spots on the back tires. 0-60 as fast as possible and e-brake from 60.

The flat spots made it sound like a Helicopter was following me everywhere I went. lol

I didn't get charged but looking back that was probably not a bright idea. :| It's also probably why rental places require you to be 21 to rent a car.

I'm 24 and have no problem renting a car. They charge you an underage fee until you turn 25...

Pictures or it didn't happen! :looser:

2B660D78-16F9-475B-B68E-8B9F34CEB8B3-672-000000C821D6628E_zps8bbb6d2b.jpg

Well thats a bit interesting to say the least. I wanna see this buggy....

Well thats a bit interesting to say the least. I wanna see this buggy....

The design changes daily as parts get sold and traded.... I keep telling my buddy that the drivetrain will be whatever parts are around when the rest of the tubing gets delivered :D whenever that ends up being

That looks more like scrap then a buggy.... just sayin! Kinda reminds me of mine! ;)

Finally back home from a week traveling across the country for work.

Did get to wander around San Franisco for the majority of the day yesterday as I was finished on the jobsite by 9am.

Couldn't ask for better weather. Sunny, 70*, very slight breeze in the air. Don't think i've ever got a sunburn in February before until now (but those of you who know me know it's pathetically easy for me to burn...)

563177_10100697777275907_563349715_n.jpg

Wanted to catch more of the sunset last night, but I spent 2 hours sitting in SF traffic (which is pretty poorly managed by the way...)

5981_10100698032035367_1790472042_n.jpg

And now that I'm home, they're calling for snow tonight and tomorrow...and i'll probably be in the mountains taking advantage of more snow for the weekend.

It's snowing up here :)

Heading to the mountains in just a few minutes to play in more snow...

Lucky you.

It just started raining on the day of the big Gulches ride that always go to. I might load up and go up there in a little bit anyway.

It's going to be super muddy.

It did snow on the way to work this morning but there's no way in hell it's going to stick with the soaking wet ground. It was melting as soon as it touched anything.

Lucky you.

It just started raining on the day of the big Gulches ride that always go to. I might load up and go up there in a little bit anyway.

It's going to be super muddy.

It did snow on the way to work this morning but there's no way in hell it's going to stick with the soaking wet ground. It was melting as soon as it touched anything.

Its been snowing good here in Boone all day. Apparently Charlotte got dumped on this evening from the pictures I'm seeing.

Took my buddy's 2011 WK2 wheelin today. I was really Impressed with how it did for being one of those new fancy Jeeps.

Back