• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

you wouldnt drive the green one like a beater would you?:D

i would just like to do more wheeling without the burb and trailer involved, im 20 minutes from great wheeling and i dont use it as much as i should because i have to pack the whole shitshow...she always wants to trailer hers ;) such a diva......

I think you're the first person i've heard complain about having to use a tow pig and a trailer.

I'd gladly take them off your hands for you :D

I think you're the first person i've heard complain about having to use a tow pig and a trailer.

I'd gladly take them off your hands for you :D

everything is for sale....for the right price, im not sure youd be willing to hit that number for the burb and trailer ;)

no way id drive one of our rigs anywhere to wheel out of town...coming back from windrock with a busted ring gear sucked enough

no way id drive one of our rigs anywhere to wheel out of town...coming back from windrock with a busted ring gear sucked enough

What??? It was the D30 right?? I drove back from Harlan with one busted....but I had 2wd stubs in it, guess that makes a difference. I always carry a set because ya just never know.

What??? It was the D30 right?? I drove back from Harlan with one busted....but I had 2wd stubs in it, guess that makes a difference. I always carry a set because ya just never know.

Yeah I left it all together.... I wailed on it at a stoplight in oak ridge and that seemed to strip the ring gear more enough to free it up for the highway

Our Gulches trip got rained out so I took the opportunity to go meet Resq229 to get my wheels from him. I should have a picture of those mounted up right after lunch.

We also took the opportunity to try out my new chain saw and cut a new 'road' into the side of my Dad's property to pull the Jeep and trailer in so we don't mess his yard up every time.

2013-02-17_18-06-21_100_zps0e747515.jpg

Wow, that's a crappy picture.

if any of you guys are looking for a nice tow pig my neighbor is selling his 02 4x4 quad cab 1500hd. its got a 6.0 and a 4l80 and its a nice truck, hes probably going to list it around 8. would be a steal for someone looking to get into a nice tow piggy

Back