• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Just a little surprise party for Doug's birthday.

The expression when he saw Nick and I there was great. "Woah!"

Yea I did that all this past summer. They have an adult group here that does pick up games twice a week durring the summer. First couple times I died! We will some times pull the kids goals and put them into the big goal. That is a challange really makes you aim your shot. We have also dont the side net to score too. Good time! :clap:

We have adult pick-up games for Lacrosse here in Roanoke. Its fun and brutal!

We got the top on the MJ this weekend. A before and after shot

0224121553.jpg

1027121719.jpg

The pass side A pillar sprung in when he cut the old roof out so we had to straighten that back out. Nuthin Old Blue couldn't handle!

1027121511a.jpg

Was that a repair or the roof cut out and new old one welded in?

Got some new shoes today...

561890_4253961864506_145922435_n.jpg

Team Nokian rides again!!!

mine actually moves. bumpstops on front. 16"airshocks in. twin sticked. 42s with 3 beadlocks haha.
on the way to t-fradys to final some welds.

2nd pic is just to see how i want to cut the doors to make it look more like an xj. so it doesnt look like a pile of tube and sheet metal.

photobucket-40985-1349034535863.jpg

photobucket-41118-1350228828023.jpg

mine actually moves. bumpstops on front. 16"airshocks in. twin sticked. 42s with 3 beadlocks haha.
on the way to t-fradys to final some welds.

2nd pic is just to see how i want to cut the doors to make it look more like an xj. so it doesnt look like a pile of tube and sheet metal.

photobucket-40985-1349034535863.jpg

photobucket-41118-1350228828023.jpg

Have you seen my doors?

Added a new sticker to the collection...

img20121031190508.jpg

Should be good for another 5....maybe 10 HP to the wheels right?

Nice sticker!!!

The "big sticker" either goes down the side or on the hood and is generally reserved for "builds" (cages, engine swaps, custom axles and suspension systems etc) but if ya really want one I can make it happen. :looney:

Nice sticker!!!

The "big sticker" either goes down the side or on the hood and is generally reserved for "builds" (cages, engine swaps, custom axles and suspension systems etc) but if ya really want one I can make it happen. :looney:

hahaha...I Had a feeling the "big sticker" was a bit out of my price range at the moment.

I'm serious about getting my Jeep out there sometime soon. Just gotta get some money saved up first..and get it driving a little better.

Lol, I just noticed that there are two posts in a row with my stickers, not including the "quote". Look closely at Mark's Jeep!

Thank you for the support guys! As always, I'm here if you need anything at all.

Lol, I just noticed that there are two posts in a row with my stickers, not including the "quote". Look closely at Mark's Jeep!

Thank you for the support guys! As always, I'm here if you need anything at all.

Tyler for as young as you are, your work is like that of guys who have been at it for 20+ years. Keep it up man, One of these days I'll have you do something for Betsy! :cheers: Now, where is my damn sticker?! :D

Tyler - as I was pulling out of the deck Tuesday afternoon, some tourists got some good shots of the big ol' graphic on the hood. Lots of grins and thumbs up!

Next week will be my last week parking in that deck though. I got a new job! Full time - doing what I love (learning lots of new things, playing with computers, teaching others) + traveling and new stuff every couple of months when I go in to a new client.

While I'll be doing a lot of traveling - I should be home and NOT WORKING on the weekends - unlike my last job that had me working dang near every weekend the last 2 months - with a promise it was going to get worse. Since no permanent position at a salary I was willing to take was forthcoming - I went for this new job and got the heck out. This next Sunday should be the last one I'm dragging my butt out of bed at 7am to work. Sunday evening travel is a possibility - but shouldn't be the norm and is a heck of a lot better than logging into work at 7AM!

Back