• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Yeah, outside. lol That won't do me much good if I want to take the kids to dinner 30 miles away in January.

Or, you're talking about that 4-door thing. Yeah, this isn't that.

LOL either or.

Yeah I don't think much about the January weather since it's often 80+ outside here.

Of course now that I've said that we'll get flurries.

Looks like I'm going to pick up an MJ after work tomorrow.

What should I do with it? :)

MJ_zpsodbzp5pq.jpg

Specs?

Bought this MJ a week or so ago.. 91 4.0 AX15 177k Short bed...

Did some maintainence.. Coolant flush, oil change and ground refresh with a TB cleaning. Fixed some rot on the floor pans. Painted the grill and headlight trim..

Trimmed the fenders. Bought 2 sets of tires for $300 .. Scored. 4 33 Baja claws with about 40% tread on some wide ass 15x10 3" BS ICW almuninums. Second set is some highway tread 31s on Pacer 15x8s with like 90% tread.

Put the 33's on and trimmed more up front. No lift still. Waiting on a chevy shackle and some 2" spacers from back home. Although I may go snag some Thunderbird coils or just order some 3" coils.
Ordered some Trailmaster TM5s 15x8 flat black for $160 shipped for the 4 on Saturday... Got them today even though they claimed a 2-3 week backorder. Going to swap over the 33's to these and put some airsoft BBs to balance. This stance looks retarded with no lift hahah

Pulled the bent axle out of the back of the XJ. Rebuilding it this week as time allows. Should be back in and driving by this weekend. It will be nice to have an axle in there that doesn't eat axle shafts, bearings and continuously lose carrier backlash settings. Not to mention I'm hoping it fixes the annoying torque steer issue I've been chasing forever. I'll be glad to have it so I can just hop in and go explore the forest service roads when I please and not have to tow it everywhere I want to go.

Smart plan ^ trailer rigs suck. Haha

I reinstalled my traction bar, clearanced the floor, pulled my quarter panel windows, and played with the air bumps this afternoon.

Waiting on some 1-1/4" LH heims for my lower arms and I'll be ready for RBD.
a6218df2c45d731fe000952c77c98238.jpg

Back