• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

Me? Haha nice try. It will be in the back of your f150 come July 4th. Happy Independence Day!

Nope! My days of carnage are limited!

That trophy became a major boat anchor once the 14-bolt drum was welded to it. It was heavy before your proposed additions.

No doubt!

You can't give us MWC guys anything nice...

Yea even the sheep and goats get abused!

A little baby 3-link with some Radio Flyer wagon axles or something.

On second thought, maybe it'd just be easier to weld the thing to a Radio Flyer wagon.

I think a couple Turdy-5's would be best!

We could just weld it to Glenn's XJ and be done?

Um, nope! IF I ever win that again It's mine for good!

That trophy became a major boat anchor once the 14-bolt drum was welded to it. It was heavy before your proposed additions.

Nobody can best my drunken hoist anymore now....
udysanu5.jpg

Wanna bet? :jester:

Might not be vertical since that thing looks top heavy as hell but I bet I could get that over my head pretty easily. What's it weigh overall, like 100-140lbs or so?

Removed a broken bolt from the rear axle shaft. Cleaned it all up good and ran a tap down all 8 holes. reinstalled shaft with RVT and red lock tight.

Picked up a locked D35 yesterday, according to a thread on here it'll work in my D30, so it looks like I'll be locked up front come Crawl time!!!

Back