• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend is over...what did you get done?

I just want to throw a thank you out to anyone that has ever helped get me stuff. Too many have you gone out of your way to help me and I'm always very thankful for it.

We don't have brown santa, but I did get a delivery from red, white and blue (USPS) santa.

AOR over on cherokeeforum.com hooked me up. Hopefully I can get this in this weekend so I don't miss my inspection next week. Thanks again to AOR for going out of his way to get this shipped to me.

Italian inspectors have gotten really strick, probably not enough coffee, so they are gunning to fail vehicles for any reason. One of the tests is a.....braking pad to test how long it takes to stop a vehicle. Last year, they wanted to fail me, but decided it was too much paperwork to do that, so they just passed me. This year, I doubt it will be the same. Hopefully I can get this installed this weekend.

001.JPG

An another not, my grandmother is coming to stay for 6 weeks, so my office had to be turned in to a guest room. That means my office is now in the 5ft x 5ft laundry room.

001.JPG

Last edited:
Went to the range yesterday with my dad. 4 inch circles at 100 yds with surplus 30-06 in the ole 03a3 ain't too shabby.

My shoulder hurts.

Dougie, you need to get behind this one and squeeze off a couple dozen.

Dougie, you need to get behind this one and squeeze off a couple dozen.

the guys who carried that to war are far more badass than i could hope to be

i really need to shoot that thing....theres a good condition enfield at the pawn shop in town ive been lusting over

the guys who carried that to war are far more badass than i could hope to be

i really need to shoot that thing....theres a good condition enfield at the pawn shop in town ive been lusting over

I shot an Enfield, it about dotted my eye. Those things are a handful!

340 and this one can me yours.....

oh wait you have a girlfriend....layaway is an option too ;)

I already told her I'm building an AR, she is cool with it! :D

I already told her I'm building an AR, she is cool with it! :D

i handled it like a contract.....non disclosure at the outset, told her everything i will probably be spending money on. It took 2 years but she learned I wasn't bs'ing.....the good ones stay after that ;)

i handled it like a contract.....non disclosure at the outset, told her everything i will probably be spending money on. It took 2 years but she learned I wasn't bs'ing.....the good ones stay after that ;)

You got you a good one for sure there buddy! :cheers:

I shot an Enfield, it about dotted my eye. Those things are a handful!

Are you talking about a 303? I hunted with one that I had "sporterized" with a turned down barrel, Fajen stocks, scope etc. It looked like a Remington. It was a great shooting gun. Made me look like a pro.

It kicked but not like my 444 or 45-70 Marlin's did.

Are you talking about a 303? I hunted with one that I had "sporterized" with a turned down barrel, Fajen stocks, scope etc. It looked like a Remington. It was a great shooting gun. Made me look like a pro.

It kicked but not like my 444 or 45-70 Marlin's did.

Yeah, This one was sporterized as well. 45-70 is a hell of a punch I hear.

My next gun will be a henry in 45-70. Just because.

Just because you never know when you'll need to drop a charging bull elephant? :D

I have always wanted a .44 lever and a pistol to match it. Shot one once and loved it. My next gun will either be an M14 or something .308 and semi auto. AR 10 would be nice or a Springfield M1. A friend here has one and I really enjoyed shooting it.

Destroyed my "bling bling" Dana 20 T-case. Killed the Tera Low gear set and broke the case.

Damnit I need a B-Box Stak and while I'm at it, get rid of the NP435 and switch over to an SM465 so I can lose of the noisyness that goes on while driving down the road. I want to... but too bad I don't have $3500 laying around to buy a case, adapters, and all the other crap I would need to do the swap. Gonna get another case and replace the busted Tera Low gears for now. Maybe after KOH I'll start saving up for and gather parts to switch over to that stuff.

IMAG0438.jpg

IMAG0440.jpg

IMAG0442.jpg

IMAG0443.jpg

IMAG0445.jpg

Wow! Prob had the most damage out of everyone this weekend.

It wasn't for the lack of trying! Haha!

I already got a complete replacement D20 for $75 and it is a rare factory twin stick model which will make this all easier in the end. All the gears I need are about $450 to my door, plus Im going to have them cryo treated so It'll end up costing me about $600 to fix it after it's all said and done. It sucks, but at least my Advance Adapters 32 spline HD output housing survived. If it was killed I'm not sure what I'd do... At that point I'd probably just scrap it and do something different.

It'll be up and going good as new again here soon.

Back