• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vote!

What do you all an uninformed voter?

An american.

Ramsey said:
What do you all an uninformed voter?

An american.

Sir, yes Sir!

I know you are not talking about me. I watch CNN and listen to a talk show every now and then. There isn't much I don't know about the Middle East! I am an expert on Foriegn Policy.:D :D :D

:doh:

Jesus H. Crist! I wasn't trying to start a debate. :laugh3: My canditate that I worked for lost but my views won accross the board. I'm a libertarian embraced by the party that didn't discriminate in Idaho. It's a great day and I have to go to class in 4 hours and I will still be drunk. Democracy at work.:firedevil

Don't mind me. I'm just an opinionated wind bag. Plus I work 12 hour rotating shifts. So it is the middle of the night and I'm bored! And speaking of Jesus H. Christ, did you know his good friend Ted is a gay drug addict? (not there is anything wrong with that) Who knew?

Just trying to stay awake man, just trying to stay awake...:D :D :D

Looks like I have a few firearms to purchase before our newly elected congress decides to declare them illegal again. I don't like repubs, but I f'n HATE the dems.

I know they can't do it yet, but at this point it's looking grim for the next presidential election. And if Shrillery has her way we'll all be driving smart cars, paying 60% income tax for that "free healthcare", the economy in Louisiana will tank......again, I'll have to pay a special save the chocolate city tax, and my job will evaporate.

On the bright side I'll be able to forget all about it with my new "free" prescription of medical marijuana prescribed for the pounding my ass is gonna take in taxes.

I hope for a libertarian president.

KarlVP said:
I vote for new NAXJA membership personnell. I paid my dues long ago, and I am still not red.
Your wish will come true on 12-31-06 at 23:59:59. Until then, how about showing just a smidgen of patience while your check clears.

Thu Nov 2, 2006 at 9:31 PM
"Dear North American XJ Association,

This email confirms that you have received a Pending eCheck Payment for $35.00 USD from KarlVP ([email protected]).

This eCheck Payment will remain "Uncleared" until the funds have cleared from the sender's account, which usually takes 4 business days. If you are shipping an item, please do not ship your item until the funds have cleared into your PayPal account. You will be notified by email when the funds have cleared into your PayPal balance.

-----------------------------------
Payment Details

Total Amount: $35.00 USD
Currency: U.S. Dollars
Transaction ID: 9ET98198W5082684B
Quantity: 1
Item/Product Name: One Year New Membership Subscription
Item/Product Number: 6357012aabb0e9140deb4325464a6046
Buyer: KarlVP

----------------------------------------------------------------

KarlVP's UNCONFIRMED Address

KarlVP
xxxxx
United States

Important Note: KarlVP has provided an Unconfirmed Address. If you are planning on shipping items to KarlVP, please check the Transaction Details page of this payment to find out whether you will be covered by the PayPal Seller Protection Policy.
View the details of this transaction online at:

Sincerely,
PayPal

PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

PayPal Email ID PP340"

Don "Woody" Woodward
NAXJA Recorder / Membership

Last edited by a moderator:
Took me 2 hours, 50 minutes to get thru the line!!!

They've got to figure out a way that you can just vote online, or from your cell phone, or something easier.
Everyone there was really irritated.

IXNAYXJ said:
Fixed it; pet peeve of mine. I was sad to see McGavic lose, though. Better than Can-do-well.

-----Matt-----
Yes, yes...I forgot the 'countable vs. uncountable' rule. :)

Personally I was happy to see the drunk take it in the shorts.

RTicUL8 said:

They've got to figure out a way that you can just vote online, or from your cell phone, or something easier.

Get an Absentee voter ballot.

RTicUL8 said:

took me all of 3 minutes, just show up ten minutes before the polls close. Works well for me.

Back