• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Volunteers

I'm not sure if I want to be an officially official anything, as the crawl is my fun run, WF is turning more into work. I'll sign up to do Tech, but I'd like to enjoy the rides. Of course if you need someone in a pinch you come find me and we'll get it taken care of.

If vacation is approved, which I hope is soon, I'm coming to enjoy the event and be a participant! Don't take that the wrong way, but this trip is the closest thing to a vacation that we will get this year.

Last time I was able to do this was Moab 2008.

mac 'can't wait' gyvr

Ed,
I'm not sure if I want to be an officially official anything, as the crawl is my fun run, WF is turning more into work. I'll sign up to do Tech, but I'd like to enjoy the rides. Of course if you need someone in a pinch you come find me and we'll get it taken care of.

Also, tent and speakers if I can manage it this year? I *might* have an awning on the weinerbox we could use instead of a tent.

I understand completely. I worry about everything going to plan that I end up not having as much fun as I would like. Oh well.

The campground still doesn't have a pavillion, so the tent may come in handy. We will be in touch.

Ed, lll take my crew as well as whoever wants to join us again to do moderate/hard. I can have Sean or Justin gun for me. I can also do tech before my group take off.

I'll do what ever is needed. I do want to hit that trail we turned half the group around on thouth.

That sounds like fun. What trail is it?

I will not take anyone with less the 37's a winch and locked front and rear on it. Mark can chime in but he had trouble in spots too. Was a long trail with a nice hill climb and a few obstacles.

I will not take anyone with less the 37's a winch and locked front and rear on it. Mark can chime in but he had trouble in spots too. Was a long trail with a nice hill climb and a few obstacles.

That was a mean hill climb due to the ruts. Unfortunately there wasn't much of a way to stay out of them. It was fun though. Pin it at the bottom and hang on, well, at least till the big rock outcrop, then only lift a little.;)

That was a mean hill climb due to the ruts. Unfortunately there wasn't much of a way to stay out of them. It was fun though. Pin it at the bottom and hang on, well, at least till the big rock outcrop, then only lift a little.;)

Would you agree with my limits or would you let a locked 35" tired jeep go on that trail?

Would you agree with my limits or would you let a locked 35" tired jeep go on that trail?

As much as I want a second shot at that trail, and I should be locked this year, I would say 35s unless the ruts have gotten worse. I may ride in that group and park mine to grab a seat/run cable/spot since I know the trail now.

As much as I want a second shot at that trail, and I should be locked this year, I would say 35s unless the ruts have gotten worse. I may ride in that group and park mine to grab a seat/run cable/spot since I know the trail now.

Sounds good as Mark always needs a good helper to pull cable.......:D

Where do I sign up for it?

mac 'hopefully my stuff doesn't break' gyvr

We could run that trail easier if Ghost don't run his 88" tires up it first!! I should be on 35's and 4.56s by the Crawl so I think 35's will make it.

And I won't hit my head on the door again this time!

Also, I volunteer to do anything that is needed Ed.

Not sure what day i'm coming up just yet. I have the 4th-6th off that week for it, but i'd be happy to help however I can Ed!

We could run that trail easier if Ghost don't run his 88" tires up it first!! I should be on 35's and 4.56s by the Crawl so I think 35's will make it.

And I won't hit my head on the door again this time!

Also, I volunteer to do anything that is needed Ed.

Yeah no blood this time, and no sitting on down logs!

But feel free to ride on the hood of your Jeep while your wife drives you through a water crossing to winch out somebody else. That made for some good entertainment!

Thanks for the advise Nick!

Tim, now I have to watch that one again. Ask Dirk how many times he has been at the end of my cable....

Back