• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Volunteers

Thanks for the advise Nick!

Tim, now I have to watch that one again. Ask Dirk how many times he has been at the end of my cable....

Always looking out for ya bud!

But feel free to ride on the hood of your Jeep while your wife drives you through a water crossing to winch out somebody else. That made for some good entertainment!

Tim, now I have to watch that one again. Ask Dirk how many times he has been at the end of my cable....

I think 3.

Can Opener at Harlan, the mud run at Wishbone, and one other time at Wishbone. The guy in the 'zuk pulled me up the mountain when I blew the tire.

I understand completely. I worry about everything going to plan that I end up not having as much fun as I would like. Oh well.

The campground still doesn't have a pavillion, so the tent may come in handy. We will be in touch.

While I do know the cap'n and first mate have quite the responseabilty to see that the Crawl goes off without a hitch, PLEASE don't worry to much.

This is YOUR vacation as well, have fun, enjoy our friends and family, don't sweat the small stuff.
We all should do this crazy jeep thing for fun, and not take it as serious as 'real' life.

Anything Rebecca and I can do to help, all you have to do is ask.

While I do know the cap'n and first mate have quite the responseabilty to see that the Crawl goes off without a hitch, PLEASE don't worry to much.

This is YOUR vacation as well, have fun, enjoy our friends and family, don't sweat the small stuff.
We all should do this crazy jeep thing for fun, and not take it as serious as 'real' life.

Anything Rebecca and I can do to help, all you have to do is ask.

what he said.... were in it to win it with whatever ya need

Okay, here is the list I have come up with so far. If I missed anything or you would like to help in a particular area, please let me know.

Trail leaders/Gunners:

BrianHO13/macgyver
Polar Jeep 04/DoWorkXJ
PacificEd/FlexdXJ
Shortxjdoug/RedHeep

Tech:

Rredalty
Ghost

Friday Pot Luck dinner coordinator:

Shortxjdoug

Raffle coordinator:

Cottontail