• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vanilla Gorrilla blog

I have absoultely no problem with my steering other than the noise. It is easy to turn even in the rocks. I have a wj pump and an agr yj four bolt box. Currie steering linkage with no stabilizer. Its just the noise that im worried about. Its just the pump. It does it on the street as well. But power is never a problem.

Just bought a trailer. Or er my company bought a trailer that will be "stored" at my house. Haha
50caa17cb374cc49b3ef6951bcc39f5c.jpg

e4ce534f77ee9b9d604c5f2957ceeadf.jpg

a3f1c2d3e2ebfd88cc2e3c1571fe6a04.jpg

Im ordering parts for a rearend rebuild this week. Hopefully be purchasing a nwf eco doubler next week and then installing the d300 with that. Soon to have 4sticks haha. And beadlocks to come shortly.

Cool trailer dude!
rebuilding the 8.8 again ?

The lincoln locker has out lived its welcome. I picked up a detroit for it. The pinion is leaking and i think the crush sleeve is already out. Crush sleeves dont like welding or yoke impacts. So ill be doing wheel bearings, full rebuild, detroit install, and pinion preload spacer. Should be good to go

That should be solid.

if I had a tow rig, a trailer and a spare 15K id buy big red in a heart beat!!!

I dont think big red would fit on this trailer. I would deffinately buy it if i could though.
The d70 and 14b are still to come. I think ill be doing a cage before i throw them in though.
Also while i do now have a trailer, i would still like to get it to a point where its more expodition worthy. So it doesnt have to be trailered. Not a huge list for that but its there. The first one is the rearend not being spooled. Then tcase action.

Wow, that is truly generous of you to store the company trailer at your house. :D: :thumbup:

I was thinking the same thing. But the tires and axle are 8lug and the trailer is rated for 7k. It was a hertz rental for moving equipment. The only down side is it has surge brakes. Still doing some research on sevicing them and adding some security to the trailer.

Last edited:
Looks good to me .the last pick looks like the pinion could go a hair deeper, but its probably fine .

Sweet. I'll run it. So nice having the right tools to do this now. Should have the axle back in Friday night. Leaving Sunday haha. Haven't even started packing or prepping. Work sucks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

what tools are you referring to exactly?

Back