• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vanilla Gorrilla blog

Tis but a flesh wound

remove the rear hatch, cut everything above the dash except the front windshield off, and make it a buggy.

Well if that’s not an omen… I’ve been going back and forth in my head about a cage, and I was like “I don’t think that gordo smash guy has a cage and he beats on his stuff”, so I went to search your build thread and come to find this haha.

Well. This is the end. The gorilla has been stripped and transferred to a new rig. Ill start a new thread. It took 12years of hard abuse from day one. Had three motors and two transmissions and two transfercases and three sets of axles. Years of good memories.
b927ad2069ab9f5463102f65cc3a7c64.jpg

4bee4fe7697a6e12ca3d8bb8d0340f91.jpg

It still has some stuff to be stripped out of it. But most of the important stuff is pulled already. Ill post some stuff up for sale when i pull it but it wont be much. I have two other xjs im building in the next year. ;)

Someone needs those sliders... pre-clearanced.

Im interested to see what isnt being utilized on the other xjs

Someone needs those sliders... pre-clearanced.

Im interested to see what isnt being utilized on the other xjs

Yeah. I think the body has been clearanced to the slider.

Not much come to think of it. Mostly leaving wiring and interior stuff. The drop brackets are hammered. But they will be up for grabs. Passenger glass is still good front and rear. Has a headlight wiring harness up for grabs.

But yeah not much.

Back