• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vanilla Gorrilla blog

Yeah. Bummed we are missing sf this year. But ill be in hawaii alone with my wife for the first time ever. Hello... Who knows, might come back with another kid. Hehe.

We will for sure be doing a fall rubicon run at some point. Not for sure on timing. We will have to see how the girls school shapes up.

I should be back by then. We will have to see. I still have some work to do on both rigs to get them ready. Well probably be going late septemberish by the looks of things.

I should be back by then. We will have to see. I still have some work to do on both rigs to get them ready. Well probably be going late septemberish by the looks of things.

depending on the weekend I might be down.

Fordyce seems more challenging than the Con is that true?

Well the gorrilla will not be ready for the toy run. However wilbur is done being repaired after my last rubicon run. New alternator and replaced the shackles.
The bosch alternator started making a lot of noise from the rear bearing. And there was a hole in the side of it bashed in at some point. The rear shackle callapsed at some point on the trail. So ive had to replace the shackles twice on wilbur. I replaced them with rockyroadoutfitter shackles i had from a previous rig.

These shackles are a further testement to rough country product durability.
f302210dbaa446bfc7e67872d929f03b.jpg

The one on the right is RRO. The one next to it seems like you could run it but its also pretty tweeked. I vow to never own another rough country product in my life.

Back