• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tsf sunday june 8th?

Smittty9785 said:
its not going anywhere man. i just really need to money so i can get the axles in and the bills paid. i think getting my axles in are more important than having that bumper.
if i give ya $250 friday for the bumper.. think you'l have the parts for the axles sunday?:party:

haha still not sure but it is tempting

no i wouldnt. We can still swap yours over if you want. I just need some BIG jack stands to hold her up. Things are just hektic the fisrt month of moving in and trying to get everything situated. it should only take me a week or so to get the new spring plates for the 9" then its ready to go in. i can swap the gears at a latter time, seeing its not going anywhere for a while.

Smittty9785 said:
no i wouldnt. We can still swap yours over if you want. I just need some BIG jack stands to hold her up. Things are just hektic the fisrt month of moving in and trying to get everything situated. it should only take me a week or so to get the new spring plates for the 9" then its ready to go in. i can swap the gears at a latter time, seeing its not going anywhere for a while.
hmm still thinkin lol. i just have some crazy clunk/grind noises commin from the rear and its spewin out fluid aswell so i dont think i have much life left out of it.. haha.

im going to cut the old shackles off tomorrow and see if i can salvage them. if so we can do the swap on friday. thats still if your getting the brake parts.

Smittty9785 said:
im going to cut the old shackles off tomorrow and see if i can salvage them. if so we can do the swap on friday. thats still if your getting the brake parts.
hrmm. cant get both the brake parts and the bumper.. haha. not friday atleast.. :paperwork

well let me know when you can, I dont want to be giving away too much shit. The 8.8 is yours if you can supply all the brake parts. lines, shoes, wheel cylinder and all the hardware. you said like $50, your cost. Then the bumper will be $250, i cant go lower than that. its damn near brand new with no dents just a tiny tiny tiny bit or rock rash or drivers lower end.

Smittty9785 said:
well let me know when you can, I dont want to be giving away too much shit. The 8.8 is yours if you can supply all the brake parts. lines, shoes, wheel cylinder and all the hardware. you said like $50, your cost. Then the bumper will be $250, i cant go lower than that. its damn near brand new with no dents just a tiny tiny tiny bit or rock rash or drivers lower end.
ah man its no biggie on the price. its this check.. haha.
i have a bunch of small crap to do to this thing this check. and a bumper is kind of an "accessory" compared to the repairs that are required.
Maybe if you hit up the gresham jeep thing saturday we can get together and go pick up the brake parts and whatever else you need to get it ready. we'l talk in person about the bumper.. :eeks1:

for sure man, sounds like a plan, ill be looking for a black xj with the KC rack and you know what mine looks like. what kind of rims you got on yours. it might make it a little easier.

heres me
Ourpics716.jpg

right on ill see you out there man, If i dont talk to you by then which im sure we will end up doing on here anyway. have fun

Smittty9785 said:
right on ill see you out there man, If i dont talk to you by then which im sure we will end up doing on here anyway. have fun
haha for sure.

Videos!!! Sorry... been busy as hell...:doh:

BTW... anyone have a welder? I have steel to make bumpers for my rig, and grinders, portable band saw, but no welder... I'm kinda welding-challenged... would be willing to swap labor... work on your heap and work on mine...:looser:

i Dont have a welder but if you buy/find one i'd like to come help ya build bumpers! i would really like to fab a rear one up! possibly a front winch bumper too... maybe some sliders.. haha ahhh i wish i had the money for nice tools.

btw, thanks for the vid! my jeep sounds like a tractor! haha

no prb about being busy i understand but if i can get a welder i will let you know i may have an idea just have to see if he still has one. again thanks for the vids

mopar440 said:
BTW... anyone have a welder? I have steel to make bumpers for my rig, and grinders, portable band saw, but no welder... I'm kinda welding-challenged... would be willing to swap labor... work on your heap and work on mine...:looser:

I am up in Beaverton. I have a Gas and Mig setup. Do you have a drill press or lathe? I want to build the got trikes bender, but Don't have the tools to drill the holes precisely.

Let me know, maybe we can have a "work party"

In the top video, you can hear my daughter screaming, "That was awesome!" That was her first 4 wheel experience. Sorry, but it's a tear jerker! :bawl: Lol, that was a lot of fun!

Back