• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tsf sunday june 8th?

No fair!!! Youguys went swimming w/out us!!!:doh:

mopar440 said:
No fair!!! Youguys went swimming w/out us!!!:doh:
haha..no we did an underbody carwash haha..

we left about an hour after you guys. im gonna do some work to the jeep next sunday. i dont think i'll be goin back up for a few weeks. gas is gettin to spendy to go every sunday. i'v spent $300 just in gas goin up there the last 5 sundays.

nw-xj-scott said:
haha..no we did an underbody carwash haha..

we left about an hour after you guys. im gonna do some work to the jeep next sunday. i dont think i'll be goin back up for a few weeks. gas is gettin to spendy to go every sunday. i'v spent $300 just in gas goin up there the last 5 sundays.
what you doin to your rig next sunday?

Smittty9785 said:
what you doin to your rig next sunday?
Cut/trimming fenders, Thermostat and flush, v8 GC coils, and a new Tie rod/ends. a front diff service. im lookin for a cheap steal bumper with a couple of shackles but i dont think i'll find one in my price range for this check... ($150)

i got mine off e-bay for 330 for the set u can find you one like it for 150

Smittty9785 said:
i got mine off e-bay for 330 for the set u can find you one like it for 150
Theres a winch bumper on there i really like for the $300 range. they show it on an orange(ish)/red xj. i think its a work of art:farmer:

hmm. if i dont buy a bumper.. i should have the money to help ya get the brakes together on the 9".. that 8.8 is a better upgrade then a bumper for now:lickout:

ha ha for sure man. today i was in the back yard cutting and grinding off the old mounts for th front 44. the 9" i just need to cut off the old shackles mounts and the old shock mounts that are bent to crap.

got a picture? and if you or anyone can find one for under $200 Shipped. let me know!

for $200 i might just sell you mine if your interested. i really need to money

Smittty9785 said:
ha ha for sure man. today i was in the back yard cutting and grinding off the old mounts for th front 44. the 9" i just need to cut off the old shackles mounts and the old shock mounts that are bent to crap.
Nice! yeah im lookin forward to getting everything done. gotta get that beast out to browns.. you can pull me threw the tough shit like waterfall and little rubicon hahaha..

Smittty9785 said:
for $200 i might just sell you mine if your interested. i really need to money
haha i'll give you my front bumper and front tow hooks if you drop the price to $150 party1:

little rubicon.. just puts a smile on my face.. i was at the rubicon a few years back with cappa and a few other editors from JP, and a bunch of guys from JEEPS-R-US down in so cal. Had so much run i cant wait to get back on the rocks

nw-xj-scott said:
haha i'll give you my front bumper and front tow hooks if you drop the price to $150 party1:
what front bumper do you have now? if its stock im ok. but ill take the hooks. Im probley gonna buy a winch bumper in the future. i didnt think i was gonna end up spending all this money into the jeep. bought the bumpers a long time ago when i was 4.5" lift on 31's. I really need a winch so im gonna hit up ajsoffroadarmor.com

Smittty9785 said:
what front bumper do you have now? if its stock im ok. but ill take the hooks. Im probley gonna buy a winch bumper in the future. i didnt think i was gonna end up spending all this money into the jeep. bought the bumpers a long time ago when i was 4.5" lift on 31's. I really need a winch so im gonna hit up ajsoffroadarmor.com
I can get you a warn 9k lb refurb FROM warn. for $500. i have connections there .. (family)

sweet. well when i get the bumper ill be sure to get one from you. i got 2 KC daylighters and i have 2 5/8" shackles on the bumper. id be willing to let the whole package go for $250. seeing the bumper alone was 200 and the daylighters are 100 and the shackles 25 for the pair. It came unfinished so i herculined it. came out pretty sweet. let me know.

Smittty9785 said:
sweet. well when i get the bumper ill be sure to get one from you. i got 2 KC daylighters and i have 2 5/8" shackles on the bumper. id be willing to let the whole package go for $250. seeing the bumper alone was 200 and the daylighters are 100 and the shackles 25 for the pair. It came unfinished so i herculined it. came out pretty sweet. let me know.
post a picture im Very interested!!

Im really interested because my LIGHTBAR and LIGHTS are KC.
Picture035-2.jpg

Last edited:
i cant seem to find any pics of it on my comp. but they are the daylighters. here is a pic of them both. but it is herculined now. ill get some pics of it tomorrow if you want http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/05/35/9b/f2_12.JPG

I'll think about it. its tempting. but its pushing over my budget for the next check. i'll let you know by friday

its not going anywhere man. i just really need to money so i can get the axles in and the bills paid. i think getting my axles in are more important than having that bumper.

Back