• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tinkham Trip Report

IMG_2854.jpg

IMG_2864.jpg

IMG_2865.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2869.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

IMG_2871.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

P1030305.jpg

P1030311.jpg

P1030313.jpg

I think I was the only person who didn't get stuck all day, and I turned around multiple times to pull others out. I really can't believe how well they're doing in all conditions.

-----Matt-----

I didnt get stuck :D. According to Alex I was driving like a granny all day, but FWIW, I kept myself out of trouble. I was really hoping to be able to take up the front with the few of you up ahead, but the aray of stuck Jeeps ahead of me didnt permit that.

-Lyle

I didnt get stuck :D. According to Alex I was driving like a granny all day, but FWIW, I kept myself out of trouble. I was really hoping to be able to take up the front with the few of you up ahead, but the aray of stuck Jeeps ahead of me didnt permit that.

-Lyle

honk twice, bump to pass!

FTW

But I don't have a horn so its just bump twice and pass right?;)

-Alex

you didnt seem to like it when I bumped you! :laugh3:

Sick photos guys! The virgin islands were a blast, but I was dreaming about having snow upon arrival home all week.

Definately need to get another snow run that allows 31's. :)

~Scott

Back