• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

Cash at WF in case I don't get them off and I'm still on short arms when I get there. But, thanks for the motivation. I'll use that for the raffle.

JEGS Performance Products #555-15330
15-Gallon Fuel Cell
(2) -08AN Male Outlets
(1) -08AN Male Vent
(1) -08AN Male Rollover Valve Fitting
18" L x 20" W x 10" H
Natural Aluminum
$179.99

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS+Performance+Products/555/15330/10002/-1

I have this fuel cell. It has a LEAK at the seam on the bottom. I have not called around to get a price to fix it. If you would like to pick it up from me and get an estimate, I have no problem with that.
I am asking $50.00 or a 1.75 bottle of jack

mac 'cheap start to a buggy' gyvr

You got a deal!

Big 'not sure why, yet...' Hank

Last edited:
Rugged Ridge Black Mirror Relocation Brackets

I have a set brand new in the box. I opened the box to look at them. I then sold the Jeep that I was going to put them on. They have some dust on them.
$20.00 takes them.

mac 'or 1/5th of jack' gyvr

sold

mac 'went fast' gyvr

You got a deal!

Big 'not sure why, yet...' Hank

Sorry buddy I sold it locally about 9pm tonight. Just now getting online.

mac 'i should've asked more' gyvr

1 pair rear quarter windows from 97+. Factory tint. These were out of seanR's rig, buy a spare piece of NAXJA history for a 12 pack of Budweiser.

I should pick this up but I still have some of his junk on my junk. Wait, that didnt' sound right. :D

Used K&N FIPK for 94-98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L V8. Includes filter (recently cleaned/re-oiled), filter surround and intake tube.

$75 obo.

Photo110.jpg

How much for the manifold?

I don't need it, but something makes me want it.

I have a $50.00 winch cable to pay for. :) I'll even throw in the throttle body, if I can find it.

I have a whole bunch of stuff from several unfinished projects, and am parting out a '97 XJ Sport. If you think you need something, try me, I probably have it.

Complete header panel still available? Still fixing deer damage.

Anybody have a 96+ power steering pump with reservoir, mounting bolts and tensioner pulley? Can pay in Spotted Cow :cheers: Or cash...

Anybody have a 96+ power steering pump with reservoir, mounting bolts and tensioner pulley? Can pay in Spotted Cow :cheers: Or cash...

I am pretty sure I do. I'll dig through the pile.

mac 'you can pay in jack' gyvr

Will do!

Back