• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

just picked up another box of these wheels if there is more interest.

$5/set of 4...

picture.php

Dan, I'll take two sets.

Anyone have a dash bezel for a 96 XJ? My slumlord's fiance needs one for her jeep.

I have one that is wood grain. $20 sound alright?

I have four 15x10 steel wheels. Good shape. They are what's on my right now. Picking up a matching set of 5 at wf so won't need these. Would like to get 80 for them. If not I will prolly keep them and eventually turn them into beadlocks. Best pics I have showing design and offset
IMAG0114.jpg

IMAG0106.jpg

looking for a receiver hitch for my buddy to throw on his stocker he thinks hes bringin without wheeling (trying to convince him to run green) if anyone has a lead

85XJWoody (Kim) has one he was going to give to me, I don't need it now. PM him and get the nut strips that would be needed to install it.

OUT GOING to davidson99xj

These are the resisters I was talking about earlier. Free to whoever needs them for led turn signals.

2012-01-09_10-01-14_809.jpg

I could use these. I plan on doing led when I get my 1/4 guards with built in light boxes on

Incoming to me.

I've got a used pair of 3" add a leafs that are probably 2" now. All you need then are a pair of 2" spacers for the front and wala! You have a small lift! :)

I don't have the spacers anymore. Sold them a couple of years ago. They're 30 or 40 bucks new but someone might have a pair laying around.

$20 for the springs if you're interested.

rough country wants 28.95 plus 8.95 for shipping plus tax. 20 sound good? or a fifth of jim beam red stag :)

The person requesting the receiver hitch reminded me of a few more things I have.

I have a Hidden Hitch for an XJ. It came off of my '98 and is in nice shape. This hitch is excellent for use on a Jeep that will see trail time as only the receiver hangs down below the bumper. Very well tucked up there unlike some of the other hitches out there. $50

I have 4 285/75-16 MT/R's to sell. They are in very nice shape and have about 75% tread on them. These are essentially 33x11-16 tires which fit the Cherokee pretty nice. $400

I also have the matching 16" rims for them which were custom made to allow these tires to be used on my XJ with minimal clearance issues. The rims were made by Diamond Racing in Milwaukee. The only problem is the rims are really rusty. One of them has been painted silver. There are 5 rims and the other 4 will need the powder coating stripped and rust removed before painting. Or they can be run as is if you don't mind your junk looking like junk. If someone buys the tires I'll include the wheels.

B

'98 4.0L motor. Motor has about 130,000 miles on it. At about 120,000 miles I replaced the oil pump and put a high volume pump in it. At about 130,000 miles the input of that new oil pump broke while driving. I drove it about 1 mile with no oil pressure. Once home I replaced the oil pump with a standard volume pump, and also replaced the timing chain. I couldn't get the motor to run after that. When I had the Pan off the motor still seemed to be in good shape. The cam still had oil dripping off of it and none of the lobes were worn. I actually believe it to still be in usable condition but I have no way of confirming it because I didn't run it again. I also have no clue as to why it wouldn't start when I replaced the oil pump and timing chain. I'm willing to bring it along and someone can have it for the price of a few beers around the camp fire. If nothing else it has a brand new oil pump. The water pump is also fairly new. IIRC though I put the original chain back into the motor in an effort to get it to run. This thing could either be rebuilt, or parts used from it, or someone could actually install it and see if it could be used as is.

If interested in having me bring any of this make me an offer and we'll see what we can work out.

I do definently stil want this if your up to hauling it down.

85XJWoody (Kim) has one he was going to give to me, I don't need it now. PM him and get the nut strips that would be needed to install it.

Cool thanks for the Lead ill send that Pm now ..

Also I Still have the 2 CB's and 2 antennas free to any member that needs one.
And dirt cheap for a non member (make offer)

Cool thanks for the Lead ill send that Pm now ..

Also I Still have the 2 CB's and 2 antennas free to any member that needs one.
And dirt cheap for a non member (make offer)

Sign me up for one of those antennas just incase I don't get one ahead of time.

I have lots of 96 and older xj stuff to get rid of. Lots of side markers, blinkers, taillights, LOTS of glass for a four door cherokee, grills, electric fans. I will take $5.00 a piece for most items but $10.00 a fan.
I also have a bunch of sets of good u-bolts and plates. Black hatch from a 1990 cherokee in good shape, $30.00 If there is any other parts someone might be looking for, let me know I just might have it. I have a stock gas tank skid that I cut the frame mounts off and used the gas tank straps to hold it up, free to a good home.

Back