• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The WF 2012 Swap Meet

I also have a hitch for a 97-99 XJ, includes rusted in tongue with 3/4 shackle. Tongue will come out if you have a torch and hammer... Or bolt it up and use a tow-strap around a tree... I'm too lazy to do it myself...

PM me offers

Anyone need a nice stock exhaust manifold? came off that '98 engine I stuck in my rig. Had 78k on the motor. Looks nice no cracks that I could see.

$25 sound good?

IMG_3794.jpg

Still have that Rock Winch bumper that's taking up space. Not very approach friendly but you'll never damage it.

Hundred clams? What do you think?
bumper2.jpg

Bumper1.jpg

I believe I may have 1 or 2 spare bfg at's 35" laying around. Some cracks and checks but they hold are and would make a good trail spare.

anything for it is okay by me

I can't remember who wanted what but hit me up back channel if you still are interested in these parts before I throw them on the trailer.

Same goes for the add a leaf springs.

Lessee...

27 spline 8.25 open rear axle (from a 92 XJ.)
Full gauge panel (92 XJ)
Tail lights (94 XJ)
Door reinforcing brackets (used to fix 2 door droop.)

I have 4 285/75-16 MT/R's to sell. They are in very nice shape and have about 75% tread on them. These are essentially 33x11-16 tires which fit the Cherokee pretty nice. $400

I also have the matching 16" rims for them which were custom made to allow these tires to be used on my XJ with minimal clearance issues. If someone buys the tires I'll include the wheels.

I may have to snag these if they don't go to WF!

For as much as front hooks or a front hitch will cost, there is a nice bumper that would work a few posts above.

I've been tossing around the idea of letting go of my Taurus model 44 mag. Bought it new about 16 or 17 years ago for hunting. Only about 2 hundred rounds shot thru it.
picture.php

I've shot one doe with it but I carry it with me every year. It's magnaported so it's brutal on the ears w/o muffs. Hence why only one deer in all these years...

IMG_3852.jpg

IMG_3850.jpg

IMG_3851.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

6 1/2" magnaported barrel
Houge (sp) grips
one slight belmish on the side of the barrel from carrying in holster.
Very accurate once you get used to the recoil.
As I said, the Mag barrel makes your ears bleed w/o muffs so if you hunt with it, choose your shot wisely.

I have to get $475 for the piece and the Uncle Mikes shoulder rig.

I am in the market for a reliable autoloader in the 9mm flavor that's not wore out. Can't say I wouldn't consider it in a trade...

That also.

That may be the way i go , but i have to try and find something cheaper like maybe a set of used stock ones (im going to check the j-yards)

I have to try and see what i can do thats the cheapest this trip is turning into a major investment

Although i bet i could clean it up paint it and get the $ back easy on C.L.

(or i could swap my bumper off my built rig but id rather not)

Ok well I'm needing some $$$ for wf lol this jeep has drained my play funds. So, I have some stuff to sell
ZJ tie rod. Good ends. $60
Brand new Autopal bulbs with some eBay "projector" housings $30
5 shock boots still in packaging $5
Pro Comp drop pitman arm NIB $50
Skyjacker track bar drop bracket $10
Four rims 15x10, 4" backspacing $80
10" 1100 watt Sony Xplode sub $20
Four 5/8 D-rings $30
Polished aluminium air tube with k&n filter. $20
Flip out dvd player/ radio. Older one with separate external disc reader. I had it mounted on side of my console. $50???
Rough country t-case drop that came with my 4 1/2 lift. Brand new comes with longer bolts? make offer
Rough Country extended sway bar links. Brand new. Also came with my lift. Make offer
Need this stuff gone, need some $$$ for WF. PM me for info or pics.

Looking for an acceptable Front tow point if anyone has a lead.

Looks like were buying a C.L. XJ to run for the weekend and itll need a front tow point.

If you cannot find a front tow point, I have a front hitch you can install at winterfest and use for the weekend. I would however like it back at the end of the weekend as it is getting put to use on another jeep this spring.

Steve, I wish I were able to take that beauty of a hand cannon off your hands.

Ok well I'm needing some $$$ for wf lol this jeep has drained my play funds. So, I have some stuff to sell

Four rims 15x10, 4" backspacing $80

Need this stuff gone, need some $$$ for WF. PM me for info or pics.

Whats the bolt pattern and would you sell just one?

Back