• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

I can't believe how well they can nail an authentic southern accent. That's hard for Americans, let alone a Brit.

Herschel is an authentic Georgian, though...God bless him

I for got the smiley... at least 75% of the tv I watch is on the discovery networks.
I think these actors do a really good job for the walking dead. I am happy that we have them. It did kinda throw me for a loop hearing Ricks accent for the first time though.

The talking dead kills it or their accents?

Lol their accents ON the talking dead, and the talking dead itself as well. Kinda ruins it for me to talk about the events in the show from the actors perspective. Not sure why.

That and the host of the show kinda gets on my nerves. Hate it when at the last 10 minutes he starts talking at the beginning of a commercial break and makes me think the show is over. Gets me every damn time too.

Lol their accents ON the talking dead, and the talking dead itself as well. Kinda ruins it for me to talk about the events in the show from the actors perspective. Not sure why.

That and the host of the show kinda gets on my nerves. Hate it when at the last 10 minutes he starts talking at the beginning of a commercial break and makes me think the show is over. Gets me every damn time too.

I cannot wait for tonight's episode. The Governor has got to go. And I not-so-subtly want Andrea to be caught in the crossfire when it goes down. She's like a gnat at a BBQ.

I don't think I'd like her in real live. The actress, not Andrea.

I hate that bouncy swagger she has.

yes, this. But i feel like she'll turn on the governor at the last minute and play a part in his death. Then maybe she'll be broken and learn to not be such a dumbass all the time, but hell that'd probably only last for an episode or two. I liked when the governor and Rick kicked her out of the room, knocked her down a notch.

Anyone notice the "tools of torture?" I could be wrong but I believe there was a female specific one on that table.... Loved the scene where she gets to the prison and then he grabs her. Very true to the show. A great episode imho!

Anyone notice the "tools of torture?" I could be wrong but I believe there was a female specific one on that table.... Loved the scene where she gets to the prison and then he grabs her. Very true to the show. A great episode imho!

I actually noticed that as well.. wasnt sure if that was what it was or not. I knew the Governator would eventually do something weird after that scene with Maggie, it was all just foreshadowing of what was to come.

Back