• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

So what was it this episode? That's right, 1/2 hour of BS, just to see 1 zombie attack the chick with the asian guy in the pharmacy. Then a bit of a melle near the end of the episode. And now girlpower whiny bitch is a regular Roy Rogers? Puh-lease. Get Darryl's redneck ass out there to some zombie butt whippin' already

I like Glen from the previous episode:
"I read somewhere that when women stay together in a group, their periods align, and all these women are acting crazy."
Poor guy doesn't have a clue. All he knows is, all these women are nuts, he got laid, and it might not have been worth it.

Dale: "I'd keep that theory to yourself."
Good advice.

Yep! everybody knows you can start making head shots on moving targets after 1 1/2 mags of practice when there's pressure on you.

I shot USPA for over a year, and regularly plinked with a .22 to the tune of about 300rd/day, twice a week during that time. I might be able to hit 3 consecutive head shots on movers,..

might.

Yea but are those slow moving Walkers? ;p

I can't stand andrea at all, she's gonna get someone killed by either shooting them(again) or just doing something stupid with her gun.

I didn't mind the episode simply because it filled in alot of gaps and addressed alot of issues. Boring? Somewhat. Necessary? I think so.

The 2 things that I couldn't stand though was how Andrea became a sharp shooter immediately after nailing one zombie in the head 3 feet from her. Secondly, how did the old man immediately know that she and Shane did the nasty when they returned? I think if there were flesh eating zombies all over the place I'd be acting a bit "odd" too and wouldn't expect everyone to automatically assume I did the deed with my female companion. Stupid.

Secondly, how did the old man immediately know that she and Shane did the nasty when they returned? I think if there were flesh eating zombies all over the place I'd be acting a bit "odd" too and wouldn't expect everyone to automatically assume I did the deed with my female companion. Stupid.

He must have a nose for that sorta thing.

wow.... what a boring episode.

gonna agree with you on that

any one watch the after show?

silent bob (kevin james?) was on there, he made a interesting point about the rick finding out about his wife banging his friend thing.

dont remember the exact words but the quote was something like..

i was wondering why rick wasn't upset about it, so i waited for the credits and it was a woman writer. of course it was, because a man would have rick killing off shane. only a woman would write it as something that was not a big deal.

I think they should have called that last episode "post zombie-apocalypse women are still nuts".

All three of the main women characters were a little off their rocker in that one!

because a man would have rick killing off shane. only a woman would write it as something that was not a big deal.
if that happened, that'd make rick a lot dumber than his character actually is.

shit has obviously hit the fan... i dont get why people think old world rules would still apply? like lame ass hershal, WAH WAH WAH. someone shouldve bitch slapped him when he started talking like that.

Yea that's what I said silent bob...:D

Holy crap. another good one. Sucks that there isn't a new one until February.

Loved it. Especially love the way they did tha tlast scene. The pause with the rumbling in the barn.... then Sophia.... everyone shocked... Rick walks up and blasts her will all staring in disbelief. Even after all the fus he is the one to do what needs to be done and shines as the leader and the one to keep them safe. Glad someone knows Shane wasted Otis and let him know he knows. I like the old guy.... Glenn is my hero though.

Back