• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

Why did the zombies in the barn never bang on the door or make a ruckus before? They I figured would be banging around making some noise or draw some attention earlier.

Nobody close enough to set them off. Remember the tanker zombie? As long as everyone stays away, they just mill around aimlessly in the barn.

thats what we in the buisness call a 'plot hole'...

dont look too deep, theyre everywhere!

Yea, I forgot myself for a moment ha. I am eager to find out the reasoning for keeping the zombies there. Has to be family that they hope to later cure. Not sure how you could hope to cure a rotting corpse though.

You guys should read the books, they are online. Although I have to say it has kinda ruined the show for me knowing who should be dead, who will die and why they do they things they do.

Best line:
Daryl-"that's they second time you've had that gun in my face, you gonna pull the trigger?"

-gets shot
"geez i was only kidding", then passes out

You guys should read the books, they are online. Although I have to say it has kinda ruined the show for me knowing who should be dead, who will die and why they do they things they do.

Best line:
Daryl-"that's they second time you've had that gun in my face, you gonna pull the trigger?"

-gets shot
"geez i was only kidding", then passes out

Are they books or comic's, cause i heard there was comic books which i prolly wont read. but i might read a book...

Are they books or comic's, cause i heard there was comic books which i prolly wont read. but i might read a book...

comics and grafic novels.

Predictions for tonight?

Well. I was wrong about 2 things!

I find the show to be way too slow and drawn out. So much potential but just doesn't do it for me. I think I'm too use to zombie movies that has all the action and story all shown in 90 minutes...and between the commercials and slow delivery, I'm just disappointed.

The purpose of a tv show is to keep you wanting to see what happens next week. I still like it with all the drama.... I knew that was family in the barn. Loved it when Andrea found her Zone.

obviously...but if each episode leaves you feeling the same disappointment, might not care about next week.

I'll still watch, but I don't think it's living up to its potential.

Loved it when Andrea found her Zone.
Yep! everybody knows you can start making head shots on moving targets after 1 1/2 mags of practice when there's pressure on you.

I shot USPA for over a year, and regularly plinked with a .22 to the tune of about 300rd/day, twice a week during that time. I might be able to hit 3 consecutive head shots on movers,..

might.

Back