• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"The Walking Dead" on AMC

shane stepped up in this last episode... ENOUGH being XXXXXXs.... lets handle shit!

the old man became the lamest character.... this aint 2k3, shit has hit the fan...

Shane talked a big game but didn't have the stones to put down the little girl, hopefully he kills him self off soon. I thought for sure the old man took the guns to kill himself.

I don't get why they want to stay there in tents why not find there own farm to take over?

Ha I never saw this thread..my uncle worked on the special effects of the zombies and did a lot of the film stuff on the show, big guts and gore fan :D.

373801_101139326667752_100003150542976_4507_566629794_n.jpg

385190_101139343334417_100003150542976_4508_1561281995_n.jpg

Shane talked a big game but didn't have the stones to put down the little girl, hopefully he kills him self off soon. I thought for sure the old man took the guns to kill himself.

I don't get why they want to stay there in tents why not find there own farm to take over?

Shane is not going anywhere... he is the anti-hero imho.

If anything, Shane as the anti-hero splits off taking that blonde nut-job with him. And they'll pop in and out of episodes in akward situations. Until ultimately Rick is forced to shoot him when Shane is taken by the walkers defending Lori.

If anything, Shane as the anti-hero splits off taking that blonde nut-job with him. And they'll pop in and out of episodes in akward situations. Until ultimately Rick is forced to shoot him when Shane is taken by the walkers defending Lori.

Nope he will shoot Lori. :cheers:

true, he makes for good drama.just hoping rick puts one threw his face cause he banged his wife. :D

PLOTHOLE!

true, he makes for good drama.just hoping rick puts one threw his face cause he banged his wife. :D
MAYBE he should do something about his wifes face for bangin some other dude? the character in the show seems to be more rational then you guys... maybe he realized the shit on the fan, and little squabbles like this only divide your people, your wifes still a stupid slut, and your kid a little lame-o who thinks he calls the shots =)

Shane talked a big game but didn't have the stones to put down the little girl, hopefully he kills him self off soon.

He was refraining from shooting her hoping he inspired some of the other babies to man up and shoot her, it worked.

He was refraining from shooting her hoping he inspired some of the other babies to man up and shoot her, it worked.

BS look at his face (3.32 mark) thats the look of "i cant shoot a kid in the face cause im a biotch"

Shane IMO is the best character on the show, he's pretty much got it all, he's a badass, he's fairly heartless, he's partially mental and he did what everyone else wanted to do, busted the barn open and shot the zombies.

I think Hershel knew that was Sophia in the barn, no question...and I also wonder if Rick knew too after he went zombie catching with Hershel...he seemed REAL set on Shane not opening that door.

Shane IMO is the best character on the show, he's pretty much got it all, he's a badass, he's fairly heartless, he's partially mental and he did what everyone else wanted to do, busted the barn open and shot the zombies.

I think Hershel knew that was Sophia in the barn, no question...and I also wonder if Rick knew too after he went zombie catching with Hershel...he seemed REAL set on Shane not opening that door.

That is what I'm thinking too, the girl got stuck in the swamp mud and they got her out and threw her into the barn. During the zombie wrangling hershel prolly told rick about it.

Rick is weak...I don't care for his character

But yet he had the stones to pop cap in Sophia when all the rest stood there in shock! :looser:

Rick knew he HAD to take out Sophia...he's the one that caused this whole mess by leaving her by herself, there was no choice in the matter...he started it, it was his job to end it.

Maybe it's not the "character" I dislike so much...shows like this need a whiny protagonist...I dunno...every scene with him is just pathetic...minus the last scene.

Back